Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
NB: I probably wont continue this past a few teams. It's basically a vessel for me to unveil my new photoshop template. I was going to wait for the FIRA to start but that's like 3 months away and I can't wait that long.

I've gone with Umbro again as per the SANFL Alternate History thread, firstly because I really like them as a manufacturer, and secondly because I feel like I can be a bit freer with a template etc, not that i've done anything particularly interesting with the cut or collar.

Click them to view them full size if it's not coming up full size already.

Port Adelaide Home:

htqsnzq.png

North Melbourne Home:

951Vk3S.png

Beautiful start! Port's is normal and North's is great (you fooled Blades and Canterbury). It will be interesting with how the others will turn up (e.g. St. Kilda's cuffs, West Coast's well-loved wings, the sash shape of Essendon).
And Scorcho, when will the alternate history thread be finished?

NB: I probably wont continue this past a few teams. It's basically a vessel for me to unveil my new photoshop template. I was going to wait for the FIRA to start but that's like 3 months away and I can't wait that long.

I've gone with Umbro again as per the SANFL Alternate History thread, firstly because I really like them as a manufacturer, and secondly because I feel like I can be a bit freer with a template etc, not that i've done anything particularly interesting with the cut or collar.

Click them to view them full size if it's not coming up full size already.

Port Adelaide Home:

htqsnzq.png

North Melbourne Home:

951Vk3S.png
Please do more teams these are amazing

Thanks for the praise!

That's a very nice template.

Have you just done Umbro for the moment or are you looking to move into more manufacturers?

I have no immediate plans to do so but there is no reason why I couldn't. All I have so far is Umbro (and that's not even a special collar, it's just a standard V collar with an umbro logo)

Cool template

Are you going to make any serious changes to the guernseys?

That depends on how many I do, I probably wont end up doing every club. I really just wanted to present my template and thought a few AFL guernseys would be the best way to do it, seeing as AFL designs are probably the most commonly seen on here for comparison's sake.

Very nice template but make the apparel tag white pls. ;)

I feel like i've missed a joke! Isn't the usual apparel tag colour a faded bronzey silver type of deal?

Beautiful start! Port's is normal and North's is great (you fooled Blades and Canterbury). It will be interesting with how the others will turn up (e.g. St. Kilda's cuffs, West Coast's well-loved wings, the sash shape of Essendon).
And Scorcho, when will the alternate history thread be finished?

I should really get back to the alternate history thread. It's just one of those things where I didn't do it for a few weeks and totally forgot about it. I may get back to it at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want.

No seriously, I want it.

Hmmm. I'd like to release it but I feel like i'd be throwing away any advantage it gives me in the FIRA.

Maybe I should make some sort of incentive deal where if I get X amount of total FIRA entrants before the deadline i'll release the psd file on announcing the division places

I currently have 15 in division 1 and 13 in division 2. I'd like that to be probably 16 in each, at least. There are a few nominations pending ideas.

St Kilda in my preferred Saints cross design, complete with white apparel tag E92_

I'm surprised this hasn't come back as a heritage guernsey at some stage.

No chest club logo. Unnecessary, especially in the cross design. I didn't have one for Port either.

Ghd7kuX.png

I didn't even notice that, it looks so natural not having the extra logo on there.

Agree. I don't think it's really required and it unclutters the guernsey a bit.

I understand the history behind why we do it and it doesn't look too bad, but i'd remove it if I were in charge.

St Kilda in my preferred Saints cross design, complete with white apparel tag E92_

No chest club logo. Unnecessary, especially in the cross design. I didn't have one for Port either.

Ghd7kuX.png

Loving your work, but prefer the current Home jumper to the "Hot Cross Bun".

Ghd7kuX.png
How gorgeous has the red come out on your template

This design has gotta come back as a pre season or a one off or something

Ghd7kuX.png
That is ******* gorgeous, and I don't even like the cross design. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back