AFL Cairns - 2012 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Good turn out for the club's first training run of season 2013, road run, ball skills,etc etc etc,

couple new faces, some very old faces and some overweight ( whoops that was me and one other)

Good turn out for the club's first training run of season 2013, road run, ball skills,etc etc etc,

couple new faces, some very old faces and some overweight ( whoops that was me and one other)

When does preseason start for everyone else? Tigers, Hawks, Lions and Port????

Are Dogs even doing a preseason.... or start the week of the first game??? Jokes aside, i hope the doggies get on track in 2013

When does preseason start for everyone else? Tigers, Hawks, Lions and Port????

Are Dogs even doing a preseason.... or start the week of the first game??? Jokes aside, i hope the doggies get on track in 2013

I think Saints start unofficial triaining next wednesday for anyone wanting to have a run

I think Saints start unofficial triaining next wednesday for anyone wanting to have a run

Unofficial training 5.30pm at the lagoon for a light job each Wednesday leading up to X-mas. Playing in Cairns no teams would start full on pre-season till next year as most players head home to Vic/SA etc for the x-mas period. Everyone is welcome and just look for a 7ft, 120kg (maybe 130kg by now in the off season) man with a beard.

Unofficial training 5.30pm at the lagoon for a light job each Wednesday leading up to X-mas. Playing in Cairns no teams would start full on pre-season till next year as most players head home to Vic/SA etc for the x-mas period. Everyone is welcome and just look for a 7ft, 120kg (maybe 130kg by now in the off season) man with a beard.

130 is being kind??

Any local news with recruiting and trading???

Heard there is a tussle for some TSL (Tassy) players between Tigers and another cairns club.....

Its been very quiet!

Any Manunda posters or anyone for that matter able to give me any details on Michael Darcy. I know he played there last year and is now with my club on the Sunshine Coast.

If anyone is interested in buying some old Daily Mercury's inbox me.

Got last two months (minus the sport) usually $1.60 grab em for only $1.05. Once I ship them to you they will end up only costing you $1.70. Hurry while stocks last. Thanks gai's :hearts: :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righteo, I want footy news and I want it now!!!

C'mon Flinstone you're usually good for some goss (even tho 96.2% of it is horse s**t) :). Tamba surely you've been nosing around? Any Saints muppets have anything to report on?

PS.......love you gai's :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

C'mon Flinstone you're usually good for some goss (even tho 96.2% of it is horse s**t) :). Tamba surely you've been nosing around? Any Saints muppets have anything to report on?

Sorry young one I'm out off action, had a knee replacement the other week and are laid up, so haven't been able to get down to the burnt out shell to get any gos.

Looks like though might make a come back, should be good for a qrt or two in the backline :rolleyes:

Sorry young one I'm out off action, had a knee replacement the other week and are laid up, so haven't been able to get down to the burnt out shell to get any gos.

Looks like though might make a come back, should be good for a qrt or two in the backline :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, gorgeous. Who is making a come back :confused:?

Also your sig is kinda gheyish. Wonder if Flogstone has missed me :thumbsu:

Have a great time fellow bloggers plenty food & liquid to be had over the next few days, enjoy ones self before we get stuck back into the footy season.

That's ok, I'll just block this profile as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back