Afl canberra - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody have any thoughts on the draw ?I wonder why 7 out the 13 in the thirds only have 1 bye?While the rest have 2

I did not notice that the first time I looked at it. Very odd. Juggers have two byes in the first 4 rounds...?

Anybody have any thoughts on the draw ?I wonder why 7 out the 13 in the thirds only have 1 bye?While the rest have 2
I have not seen it southcab but I'm not sure how they would do it any other way.... I would like to know how they picked the teams that get 1 bye and not 2 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Cooma. The AFL awarded them a Bronze Accreditation Status under its national Quality Club Program for good club administration. Well done.

Thanks a lot BTS, We are very happy with the achievement and its great that someone outside of the club notices. Its a great program to get involved with and we hope other teams get on board too.

Yass travel to Coota,Cooma and goulburn.However none of them do the return trip ?

hey SC, not sure about Coota and Goulburn however it seems for the last couple of years we play one game at yours then the next year at ours, seems to work out fair between our 2 clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back