AFL Canberra Div3/Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Htb, interested to know why it wouldn't be Ando?
He's on here trying hard to defend himself who else would it be
jectz just thought it might have been someone playing games , But you are rite I should have never doubted that it was him . Big weekend for you boys with the 30 year reunion expecting a big crowd.

Been watching Yass, Cooma and Coota over the last few weeks when I can. Unfortunately haven't seen much of Goulburn due to forfeits. So far I can see a Yass V Coota GF and it would be great to watch from my view with either team a chance to win. However, I think Yass have proved to be a side of depth of the past few weeks especially. They have some talented young players up forward who I enjoy watching and have had a critical role in them winning (Young no.4 in tough situations finds a way to produce something especially against Goulburn to kick that goal with minutes left.. Then I watched the cooma game and saw a different young kid step up again). It's great to see from Yass to produce some young talent wherever they are getting it from.

Coota seem to have mature players all over the park but I worry about there defence at times. Not to worry if they produce the scores that they have been producing though (just keep getting the ball to no.25 I think it is - quite a talent).

That's my predictions so far and from what I have heard and seen it looks like the golden boot will be going to Yass or Coota aswell.

I look forward to seeing the results tomorrow, I'm going to try and head out to Ainslie to see if they have a little bit more to offer to keep there season alive.

Enjoy your weekend.

Been watching Yass, Cooma and Coota over the last few weeks when I can. Unfortunately haven't seen much of Goulburn due to forfeits. So far I can see a Yass V Coota GF and it would be great to watch from my view with either team a chance to win. However, I think Yass have proved to be a side of depth of the past few weeks especially. They have some talented young players up forward who I enjoy watching and have had a critical role in them winning (Young no.4 in tough situations finds a way to produce something especially against Goulburn to kick that goal with minutes left.. Then I watched the cooma game and saw a different young kid step up again). It's great to see from Yass to produce some young talent wherever they are getting it from.

Coota seem to have mature players all over the park but I worry about there defence at times. Not to worry if they produce the scores that they have been producing though (just keep getting the ball to no.25 I think it is - quite a talent).

That's my predictions so far and from what I have heard and seen it looks like the golden boot will be going to Yass or Coota aswell.

I look forward to seeing the results tomorrow, I'm going to try and head out to Ainslie to see if they have a little bit more to offer to keep there season alive.

Enjoy your weekend.
Great input john , Yass have finally got some young kids playing. Most of them were our under 14s. When Yass juniors folded they went to Canberra clubs and now ready for senior footy. I think there is half a dozen around 18 which is great. Coota have a fair few young guys as well

Yass over Ainslie by about 5 goals this arvo. We were up at half time but couldn't quite go on with it. Good bunch of lads.

Ainslie by about 200 over ADFA in the other game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great result out at Coota getting up by 190 points. Drummy with 10 goals and Sandy secured 8 to lead the charge. Big test with Goulburn next weekend. The swans play a great brand of footy and will be a great contest for all involved

Great result out at Coota getting up by 190 points. Drummy with 10 goals and Sandy secured 8 to lead the charge. Big test with Goulburn next weekend. The swans play a great brand of footy and will be a great contest for all involved
Looking forward to it, might have to get to the op shop for the annual trip.

Have a couple to return but not 120 points worth of players haha, they were hard at it and showed good skills.

Have a couple to return but not 120 points worth of players haha, they were hard at it and showed good skills.
Great to continue our ways at Clarke Oval yesty. Pleasing aspects were the on field discipline, intensity and commitment to the contest. Our big forwards are continuing to dominate and the crumbers are getting in on the action. Credit to the Goulburn side who were well below there best. They remain a quality outfit, well coached and with a few guys to return will structure up solid for the finals series. Can dominate a dress up theme as well! Hope it was a ripping bus trip!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back