AFL Canberra Div3/Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone wants South coast eh?
Whys that?

Because they had about 6 good players out against molongolo and still went close and never underestimate the seahawk spirit :) ainslie would also still be a chance wouldn't they ?

Because they had about 6 good players out against molongolo and still went close and never underestimate the seahawk spirit :) ainslie would also still be a chance wouldn't they ?

I would be trying to get Ainslie at good odds of I was betting

Someone said something about Coota adding more players just before deadline.
Are there main players still Webby Chant Drum and McDermott or have they beefed up even more

So many forfeits this season
It's becoming a joke

Yass beat Molonglo in an absolute cracker at Stirling. Looking forward to finals after watching that!
Why did Yass only have 16 John ? Don't think that Yass will get there on that performance . Looks like the swans bounced back well with a solid defeat of Gungy

I don't know, not involved with the club. Just a spectator of the league. Just remember Yass had 16 and no bench to a full Molonglo 22, they will get there. Yass had the young players once again step up and prove that they could be playing in a higher comp or atleast at another club playing decent footy. I'd be asking southcab about what happened to the roos side this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, not involved with the club. Just a spectator of the league. Just remember Yass had 16 and no bench to a full Molonglo 22, they will get there. Yass had the young players once again step up and prove that they could be playing in a higher comp or atleast at another club playing decent footy. I'd be asking southcab about what happened to the roos side this week?
Sunday footy for yass isn't the best. We lost 4 brothers that are very religious and must go to church. One blokes wife having a baby. A few players still in Ukraine at mh17 security and a few other injuries. Add to that molongolo seniors not playing due to forfeit , there was quite a few players out there that don't normally play and a Dj at the ground playing songs when they kicked goals :) perhaps him playing barbie girl when the roos ran back out after halftime might have fired the roos up. It was a very good win by yass and the young guys led the way. Big game at home against Coota. Maybe southcab will pull a Ross Lyon and rest some players this week. Don't want to play our best hand too early :)

Sunday footy for yass isn't the best. We lost 4 brothers that are very religious and must go to church. One blokes wife having a baby. A few players still in Ukraine at mh17 security and a few other injuries. Add to that molongolo seniors not playing due to forfeit , there was quite a few players out there that don't normally play and a Dj at the ground playing songs when they kicked goals :) perhaps him playing barbie girl when the roos ran back out after halftime might have fired the roos up. It was a very good win by yass and the young guys led the way. Big game at home against Coota. Maybe southcab will pull a Ross Lyon and rest some players this week. Don't want to play our best hand too early :)
And risk the minor premiership?

16 on 16 or 16 on 18

Thanks to the Eastlake lads for the match yesty. Battled during the week for numbers and were reliant on a few div 2 guys filling the void. Glad the match went ahead with the clash with AFL at Manuka. Looking forward to a huge contest with the Yass Roos for the minor premiership. Will be hot contest with a decent crowd expected from down Coota way

I agree Nov. Hopefully Yass and Cootamundra have full strength sides and play for something they both deserve. I managed to speak to a young Yass player today after a great game, he seems like a very switched on kid who should go places if he keeps at it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some surprises in this finals series. Coota have been fully fit and going hard against sides where Goulburn and Yass have struggled with injuries and players missing. However, they have had others stepping up. With these two sides fully fit with the experienced players back, the less experienced who have been stepping up will hopefully come together and play some very scary and talented football in finals. Not writing either of those teams off just yet!

Juggers didnt have any Div 2 players from the week before playing due to league rules so it was the second 22 that ran out.

Was a great game though, was originally scheduled as a triple header for our past players day, but due to ADFA forfeiting we were left with just the two games.

Juggers didnt have any Div 2 players from the week before playing due to league rules so it was the second 22 that ran out.

Was a great game though, was originally scheduled as a triple header for our past players day, but due to ADFA forfeiting we were left with just the two games.
Molongolo have improved in leaps and bounds. I can remember not that long ago the threes were pretty ordinary and the twos just average but now on top on twos and threes getting much better every year. Hope it continues

Molongolo have improved in leaps and bounds. I can remember not that long ago the threes were pretty ordinary and the twos just average but now on top on twos and threes getting much better every year. Hope it continues
Thought we would have had some feedback from "Seahawks" since they are travelling so well.

Lol oily is convinced that Ando is Seahawks

I think that we should beleive only the Southcab comments in regards to Yass.
Lets chat a bit more about Div 2 , there seems to have been a big shake up this year in terms of the teams contesting finals. whats happened to the so called power houses ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back