Roast AFL Fantasy is an utter joke

Remove this Banner Ad

You can get one.

Haven't bothered yet but I'll probably e-mail them and ask for one. Assistant coach stats are shithouse, can't even see previous prices of players? most popular trades of the week. It's too slow, sorting doesn't always work properly.

Apart from that haven't had any other issues. I like the update to head-head. Really want to see my previous trades and previous scores/team values with a nice graph how it used to be.

where abouts can you contact them

So after the round 1 debacle, in which people could trade in players who had already played, we now find that they've also buggered up the pricing system, so that players who have played in only round 2 experience a price rise, whereas players who have only played in round 1 do not experience a price rise.

Its inconceivable that they could have made such basic coding errors over the first two rounds and its made the game pointless.

Ive utterly lost interest in AFL fantasy and will stick to the virtual sports competition from here on.

Yeah, ive been doing dt forever.....havent bothered going back to it after rd2. I dont think it would posdible to sabotage a competition like that better than what theyve already done themselves. If more than 30,000 people sign up for afl fantasy next year i will be stunned. Its dead.

I'm also still having a heap of fun with AFL's game. Agree about missing head to head and eliminator (hopefully they'll add h2h) With Assistant Coach being s**t I've setup a search bar in my browser that links to different stats websites. DreamStats is one I've discovered that's pretty useful. Fixture snapshot is so handy.

The new price formula is pretty interesting. I reckon I might like it better than the old one...price changes hit more quickly which means you get a bit of a reward for picking a decent player before everyone jumps on (I think?)
I reckon youll be a masdive chance to win next year, you will probably be the only one playing :)

The save changes thing is so annoying. ******* forgot to click it and now I have a donut on the field.

At least a notification pops up now that says 'you haven't saved changes are you sure you'd like to quit this page'

They keep improving it. Not sure how it'll end up, they might even lose the gig if the backlash is strong enough (I think most people that play don't care enough though)

Yeah, ive been doing dt forever.....havent bothered going back to it after rd2. I dont think it would posdible to sabotage a competition like that better than what theyve already done themselves. If more than 30,000 people sign up for afl fantasy next year i will be stunned. Its dead.

No matter how much you hate it it's the version people will automatically join... I'd be surprised if there was a big drop next year, there's no way it will dip to 30,000. You get a bit of a biased view here because most people on this forum play a lot more seriously than your average punter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once they locked me out of my account for no reason on the thursday before rnd 1 i turfed them for RDT. Wise decision by the looks of it.

If any of you have activated the free trial of assistant coach and don't want it be sure to deactivate it else (I think) they start charging you the monthly fee.

How's that for money-grubbing.... another plus for RDT

the option for me to do the DPP trade no longer comes up. Yet the boys on DT Talks podcast are still able to do it. Fck me this Fantasy is a buggy piece of s**t.

the option for me to do the DPP trade no longer comes up. Yet the boys on DT Talks podcast are still able to do it. Fck me this Fantasy is a buggy piece of s**t.
Im going to have to make a thread people still seems to be struggling

In the trade menu option press the remove "arrow ->" on the player you want to trade

Then scroll to the player you want to swtich with, they will have an "up and down arrow ^"

Press that and your dpp player will switch into the postion of your traded player and you can select your new player from the other position

Remove this Banner Ad

Back