Competitions AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach/RealDreamteam

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys as per usual I'll be organizing the leagues for the board. Instead of running multiple leagues I'll simply be inviting those who were in division 1 last year. League codes will be sent via PM to those that played last year. Those that don't wish to play this year please let me know ASAP either via the PMs or in this thread. For those that miss out initially don't worry as I'm sure others will drop out and spaces will open up.

Starting up a league for anyone interested in nab afl dt, code is 4JH4HETZ. It's just for fun , not taken too seriously. Tiger's only.

Just joined! thanks mate

Supercoach league has been created. If you were in Division 1 last year you will receive the code in a PM. As per the Dreamteam league if you're not interested in playing please let me know.

I'm so rubbish at fantasy football. I finished 7th in my league of 12 in Ultimate Footy. I'm worse at that than I am at mafia.

That's bad.

Supercoach league has been created. If you were in Division 1 last year you will receive the code in a PM. As per the Dreamteam league if you're not interested in playing please let me know.
i will have a crack at super coach if a spot is available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, would some of you be willing to quickly join my AFL dream team league in order to get the free live pass, as you may have heard...

Still need another 10 for my league. Im going for 16/16 actual players with this one to be on the safe side.

Tried to join a whole heap of others in return on the crows board but they're all full! Will be more than happy to join some on here :D

MY CODE: X99Z9D6

If there is still a Supercoach spot available I would be happy to join in. I think I was originally in Div 1 league last year until a latecomer bumped me down to Div 2.

Also, if anyone is interested in a 16 team AFL Fantasy Elite (Draft) league, feel free to join my league. Still need 7 coaches.

League Code: 2VJPW6RU

So there's not going to be a second league? Or a league for any new comers regardless of last years rankings?

If there is still a Supercoach spot available I would be happy to join in. I think I was originally in Div 1 league last year until a latecomer bumped me down to Div 2.

Also, if anyone is interested in a 16 team AFL Fantasy Elite (Draft) league, feel free to join my league. Still need 7 coaches.

League Code: 2VJPW6RU

How many elite leagues can you be in?

How many elite leagues can you be in?
Not sure but it seems to be more than one as I have the option to join another league if I want to when I am on my league page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back