AFL Finals 2015 - Semi Final: Hawthorn v Adelaide, MCG, Fri, 7.50pm (AEST), 7.20pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because clearly the deliberate out of bounds rule has changed, or at least the interpretation. Both teams have had ridiculous free's against paid tonight and come a close game it could be the deciding factor as the majority are paid in the 50 metre arc
agreed and if they let someone like fyfe run 50 metre without bouncing like poppy did, the crowd will jump the fence

We win, game over :)

I bet Ross Lyon is looking at the Adelaide score of 8 goals 13 - 61 points and going "corrrr. that's a good score...oh I would love a big score like 63 points"

right-in-front-of-me2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe just the bigger picture. I've only watched a couple games this year and I know the rules but sometines really don't know what the umps are going to pay when the whistle goes.

I've watched a lot of footy over the years .....over 120 minutes usually the best team wins regardless of umpiring

Of a deliberate out of bounds is played early in the match as it was in this one .....Players then have to adjust ....coaches and a good captain will go hey boys they are red hot tonight ......let's keep it in play

Adjust ....be smart not dumb ......

Same as holding the ball or blocking ...if umps are hot a certain call which is "rule of the week" then good and smart players and smart teams will adjust mid game

Players aren't robots and they have brains ...well some

Hope Swans vs Roos ends up a better contest, bit of a fizzer tonight. Hawks ruthless, clinical. Commiserations to the Crows fans, it was still a good season.

I've watched a lot of footy over the years .....over 120 minutes usually the best team wins regardless of umpiring

Of a deliberate out of bounds is played early in the match as it was in this one .....Players then have to adjust ....coaches and a good captain will go hey boys they are red hot tonight ......let's keep it in play

Adjust ....be smart not dumb ......

Same as holding the ball or blocking ...if umps are hot a certain call which is "rule of the week" then good and smart players and smart teams will adjust mid game

Players aren't robots and they have brains ...well some

This is Finals football:....No time to be playing rule interpretation of the week....Absurd & ridiculous.

Hard to believe, but Wayne Campbell has made Geischen look competent by comparison.

Shittest performance since the Sydney game saved for that. Terrible effort.

Walker had a bad game, but we were completely slaughtered in the midfield so hard for him in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back