AFL Finals 2015 - Semi Final: Hawthorn v Adelaide, MCG, Fri, 7.50pm (AEST), 7.20pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get the 'Dockers will be nervous' comments going around. The last two weeks have shown how different Hawthorn are when pressure is applied. And Freo can apply pressure pretty flippin well
tumblr_lfleg8D2T11qd40op.gif

Abysmal coverage. It's highly inappropriate and unprofessional for them to bang on about the Dangerfield situation as much as they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players make more mistakes than umps

About 85-90% decisions are actually correct ......players are now where near that

And I think umpiring the game is tougher than playing it (hey I've done both) as an ump your watching and concentrating for 120 minutes

A side issue I know I would actually have umpire subs ...every ten minutes one gets subbed out and the other gets a break ...he can get instant feedback on ten boundary ...he can switch off for ten minutes also

I think umps make mistakes for two reasons ...it's hard game to umpire plus it's difficult to concentrate for that long in front so many people

It's not a mistake though, it's a clear instruction to pay them. No doubt the game is hard to umpire and players would make more mistakes but that has no relevance whatsoever to this.

Whilst it always nice to have a good big win we have to be mindful of the facts that Adelaide had only a 6 day break and playing back to back finals in Melbourne. In other words, better for Hawthorn to have played them with our 7 day break at our home ground. Not so sure it would be the same result if we played this game in Adelaide after they had the usual 7 day break. I think result would be far different.

Really well done to Adelaide for what they have achieved in season 2015 considering all that has happened.

Atleast we should know where Dangerfield is going now.

Well done to the Adelaide Crows if happened to another club, dont know if would have showed as much heart.

I think we can all agree that Hawthorn need to have a quiet word with the Officials. Been absolutely torched by the Umpires in this finals series so far. Reckon all of us don't want to see that kind of unfair bias continuing.

Do you usually stick around at Carlton games?
Must feel strange watching footy this late in the year, eh?

Yeah I do.
We had some drunken Adelaide morons sitting in front of us so leaving early was made a lot easier.

If Danger does leave, nothing but respect. He's given his all and then some this season and you can't ask more than that.

I think we can all agree that Hawthorn need to have a quiet word with the Officials. Been absolutely torched by the Umpires in this finals series so far. Reckon all of us don't want to see that kind of unfair bias continuing.
Where's Stevic when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back