AFL Game Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New ALF game

bV1ofoXeMnztddndYiTwh820o1_500.png

I traded your soul for Alf pogs. Remember Alf? He’s back! In pog form!

Re: New ALF game

Lol @ this thread standing 0 chance of getting back into the topic intended lol

Re: New AFL game

Haven't read any past posts so apologise if this is a repeat.

Does anyone have any news on the new AFL game that Big Ant Studios is making for the PS3 and 360?

Originally it was slated to come out in March but obviously that came and went. Now looking at the website it is saying release date is now TBA and there is next to nothing in terms of info. The only thing of slight interest is that it will support online play.

This may be showing my age but still to this day Aussie Rules Footy on the original Nintendo is the best made AFL game......Out of bounds on the full lol

Uppercut for the brilliant spelling of the title(ALF)

Have a look at the video games board mate :)

ALF is still primetime. Thats how good television is in Australia. A pathetic joke. All AFL games are better than none. They usually put them out when the season is almost over, so you can never play it with the correct players in all the sides. Stupid idiots.

This may be showing my age but still to this day Aussie Rules Footy on the original Nintendo is the best made AFL game......Out of bounds on the full lol

:D **** that was funny. The thing that peeved me about the game at the time was the lack of actual AFL teams :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back