AFL Game Replays

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks heaps Cheesewheel and leungtl, these are great for bunging on my phone and watching on the way to work. Any chance I could get R3, 4, 12 and 13?

Or, in the interests of teaching a man to fish, how are you getting these links? I could then leave you alone and sort myself out :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheesewheel, those links you send for the quarters on HD are gold. I can't watch the smart replay on the iPad. Any chance of posting the links for the next few games? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to watch replays from overseas? Is there a trick to downloading the links above?

Do you have a subscription to AFL TV, as I have? I pay $130 for a Season Pass, which gives users access to all NAB Cup, Home and Away, Finals, Grand Final and even the Under 18 State Finals games. If you don't want to pay that much, you can get a monthly pass. Check out afltv.afl.com.au.

Do you have a subscription to AFL TV, as I have? I pay $130 for a Season Pass, which gives users access to all NAB Cup, Home and Away, Finals, Grand Final and even the Under 18 State Finals games. If you don't want to pay that much, you can get a monthly pass. Check out afltv.afl.com.au.
I'm in Oz but wont be paying the AFL until they improve the product. The NFL/NBA/NHL season passes are what the AFL should be aiming at.

That's to get the game live. You can wait 24 hours and get the smart replay for free. That's what I did for this weeks game cos I had to play footy at the same time.

Not sure is if this is really on topic, I recently bought an LG Smart TV (55LM9600 I think) and it comes with an in build app with a direct link AFL Smart replay web page. With in about 3 clicks on the TV remote you can watch any games stored on there. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back