AFL GRAND FINAL - Who's going (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you do anything rash Simmo take a minute to think through the alternatives, there may yet be a way to fulfill your wedding commits and see Fyfe win the Norm Smith medal.

View attachment 133196

Haha if only I wasn't in the bridal party. My sister knows how much it means to me too. Bitch !! :) I'll be screaming from the UK

Royishungry was super hungry :) got in the nick of time

I was going to suggest that according to an online news article a Pinocchio tattoo might also have got you out of the flight, but you're right the flu doesn't leave a permanent mark on your skin or international criminal record.

Family first so enjoy it mate and 5am might not be the worst time, just get a really good afters session happening and you can watch the game as the sun comes up :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. My sister started planning her wedding in September so I told her I'm not going. It's now been moved :)

But Ali I have one big problem: her husband to be is planning the wedding as a surprise and he is a massive Rugby fan: guess where Australia play England in the World Cup the day after the wedding. ??? 30 minutes from the venue :( sigh

But Ali I have one big problem: her husband to be is planning the wedding as a surprise and he is a massive Rugby fan: guess where Australia play England in the World Cup the day after the wedding. ??? 30 minutes from the venue :( sigh
she doesn't know she is having her wedding that day?

Boo. I'll Skype you from the game :)

I was only going if you were going lol

hold on, but I thought planning a wedding was a chick thing :)

Haha looks like your coming to the UK then :)

My sister has been married before and had a stressful time planning the wedding so he did it as a nice gesture

However it would have been a nicer gesture if it was In FRIGGIN MELBOURNE !!!!!

Haha looks like your coming to the UK then :)

My sister has been married before and had a stressful time planning the wedding so he did it as a nice gesture

However it would have been a nicer gesture if it was In FRIGGIN MELBOURNE !!!!!

if he gets the flowers wrong he's stuffed! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back