AFL LIVE 1 2014/15 UPDATE

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but Josh/Craig sent me the 2015 update to my email and I can't get it to come up on my ps3 I need help please would be nice!!

Can
Really really late response but there was reasoning behind this - Had a vision that we wanted all sides to be useable. Obviously this meant that almost all sides really pushed the salary caps up quite high.

Hibberds in game performance won't change due to rating - this has been long discovered. It's merely a number. Stats like spoiling will drive defensive rating through the roof, but also will drive the salary; something not all sides could afford. Don't be fooled by the numbers!! Enjoy
I ask a favour, any chance you can email me the file?:)

Hi Aflsquads just want to know if I can please get the update? My email is smarchitto@gmail.com
So excited :)

Did Craig (aflsquads)get onto you by any chance? If not I'll give him a message for you we're in pretty regular contact. I don't have the save file handy and Craig's been looking after the processing of save files for a long time and does it well!

Hey, I just requested to join the Facebook group. Any idea how long it'll take to be accepted?

Nah didn't mate, just hoping it goes through to my email :)
Did Craig (aflsquads)get onto you by any chance? If not I'll give him a message for you we're in pretty regular contact. I don't have the save file handy and Craig's been looking after the processing of save files for a long time and does it well!
e did

Hi mate - I PM'd you. You need to follow the video tutorial in the other post on 'how to get the 2015 update without FB'. It's not just a matter of me emailing you a file - I need a file from your PS3 so I can transfer the update to it and send it back to you. It's all in the tutorial :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this, or anything else similar, available for the Windows version?
That'd be swell. Whats your Games for Windows name? I'm super keen for a game. All I've been doing is asking around for anyone else to play online heaps and I can hardly get anyone to come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back