kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
you can delist the players, on Xbox 360, you hover over the player and press the x/transfer button. Make sure you have the delisted players pool on the other side of the screen

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Picked up the premiership edition todaywith steelbook and 2014 update for $4 at KMart, dear god what a gigantic steaming pile of s**t game this is. How? How? How is it possible to be allowed to release such a substandard pile of crud in this day and age. $4 down the drain! I could of bought a beer with that!

Sep 17, 2003
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers
So I just started playing this again. Just started a competition.

Anyone know how to check when a player is injured and how long they are out for.

Jobe got hurt rd 1 and I cant find anywhere which represents him being injured however when I play him he is hurt.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Jake2403

Rookie
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I HATE THE CAMERA!!!

The camera is either too far out or too close in (when looking from the side perspective). They need a camera angle similar to AFL Live 1. I think this will allow players to get a better feel for the game. When the camera is too far out, you can barely see the player you are using (e.g. tattoos, hair style, etc.), but when it is too close, you cannot see the play ahead. Also the movement of players doesn't feel as smooth as it did in AFL Live 1 (including animation).

But, I will give credit to the fast-pace style of the game. They really captured the 'real' fast pace modern day AFL. But AFL Live 1 was a bit slower and, in turn, more fun.

I have a glitch in my game where i occasionally kick a goal and it will say it's out of bounds or out of bounds on the full. it did this to me once with about 5 seconds left in the game and i needed the goal to win

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I have a glitch in my game where i occasionally kick a goal and it will say it's out of bounds or out of bounds on the full. it did this to me once with about 5 seconds left in the game and i needed the goal to win
i had a player in front of goal at about 80 degs to goal with the ball, instead of snap it for a goal the player kicked it straight out on the full.
didn't take long to work out how woeful this game is....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back