AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

999509_589979511025298_1018266485_n.jpg

Wow that picture is... very amateur stuff, geez

Sad news about no BigAnt :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn said they underwent scans for the game which doesn't sound like WW's style of sticky taped cartoon photos onto a crappy model.

Even if it is WW, if they are making amends for gameplay as much as it sounds like they might be on graphics and presentation then they might be onto something here.

Said "might" too many times I know but my expectations for this game plumetted when I found out it wasn't Big Ant.

Good news about the announcement. Sad to hear BigAntStudios isn't involved.
My bet is that the code base from Big Ant's original game would have been handed over to another company to work on to create AFL Live 2, as I think the publisher (Tru Blu) technically own it.

As to which company.... that could be Wicked Witch....or even a development arm of TruBlu itself.

Was really excited when this was announced early but now that I've heard that BigAntStudios have nothing to do with it I am quite disappointed. I also have a terrible feeling that WW will be the developer, even that terrible logos reeks of them!

My message to Ross, after we were all told a few years ago that their involvement in AFL games was a long term venture...

tumblr_mhe6ftvWZ11rm93gco1_250.gif

:thumbsu: Can't wait for the new cricket game ;)

Devastated. BigAnt's AFL was easily the best AFL game ever but still had so much room for improvement. Completely shattered that they're not developing this, my enthusiasm for it just dropped majorly. :thumbsdown:

It'd be interesting to know where the negotiations broke down. BA should totally follow their cricket path and just release and unlicensed Aussie Rules game that builds on AFL Live.

Off topic, I love the amount of The Office stuff being posted here

On topic, a huge shame BigAntStudios won't be involved the last was the best AFL game I've ever seen and a great platform, but give wicked witch or whoever it is a chance to have a good crack before saying you've lost interest. I'm still super excited for a new AFL game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back