AFL Live 3 Rumours???

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, I just found this website called AFL Gaming. Apparently they have someone who knows things about AFL Live 3. The link to the webpage is here: http://www.aflgaming.com/afllive3

Ross, Can you confirm or debunk these rumours?
It's already been discussed in another thread. There is no substance to any of it, it's basically some dude's wishlist in "rumour" form.

It's already been discussed in another thread. There is no substance to any of it, it's basically some dude's wishlist in "rumour" form.
Oh, thank you for telling me this. Do you think a moderator could close this thread then.

The information isn't posted as a 'Wishlist' for me. If a few sources give me information that is basically the same as others are giving, it's a rumor. That's how it works. I don't just add a bunch of a stuff for the hell of it.
Since the cover has been making laps around the Internet, it's a custom cover that was made by me. Needs updating to the 2014 grand final teams haha.

The information isn't posted as a 'Wishlist' for me. If a few sources give me information that is basically the same as others are giving, it's a rumor. That's how it works. I don't just add a bunch of a stuff for the hell of it.
Since the cover has been making laps around the Internet, it's a custom cover that was made by me. Needs updating to the 2014 grand final teams haha.
How reliable are the sources though? :(

How reliable are the sources though? :(
I'd say the person is quite reliable. He got a lot of information right about AFL Live 2, before it was even released to the public. Mind you, he did get a few wrong but mostly all were right. I wouldn't get too hyped up for AFL Live 3 till Tru Blu officially announce something though.

I'd say the person is quite reliable. He got a lot of information right about AFL Live 2, before it was even released to the public. Mind you, he did get a few wrong but mostly all were right. I wouldn't get too hyped up for AFL Live 3 till Tru Blu officially announce something though.
thanks mate. all i care about so far is that they are at least thinking of making something and hope that it comes out within the next 12 months, then i'm happy!

Afl live 2 you mean.

Afl live 1 was awesome and on the right track.
That was 2010/2011
Imagine big ant doing an afl game now building on afl live 1 engine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back