Workshop AFL Logo's

Remove this Banner Ad

fkbslu.png

Incomplete Port Adelaide unification logo concept.

The monogram is taken from the New Era caps that Port released a while ago. It's surrounded by a ring of all of our premiership years. What's missing is "1870" and a little bit of teal. I wasn't sure where to put them, because it makes the logo look overly busy, so I've left it blank for the moment. I'm probably not going to put any power or magpies on there.

Once this is done, I'm looking to create two seperate (although similar) logos for the AFL and SANFL sides - with power (lightning bolt) and a magpie respectively. They'll be more cool, hip, etc, and are designed for media purposes and whatnot - like Geelong have done.

G
fkbslu.png

The monogram is taken from the New Era caps that Port released a while ago. It's surrounded by a ring of all of our premiership years. What's missing is "1870" and a little bit of teal. I wasn't sure where to put them, because it makes the logo look overly busy, so I've left it blank for the moment. I'm probably not going to put any power or magpies on there.

Once this is done, I'm looking to create two seperate (although similar) logos for the AFL and SANFL sides - with power (lightning bolt) and a magpie respectively. They'll be more cool, hip, etc, and are designed for media purposes and whatnot - like Geelong have done.
Good work! Perhaps make the numbers on the outside teal and 1870 underneath the monogram?

fkbslu.png

The best part is it wouldn't have to be updated for a couple of decades at least!

I'm not a fan of having all the premierships around the logo. Looks too busy for mine.

fkbslu.png

love it. good work mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2ugor2c.png

The design in the inner circle is from Black Diamond Corner, which is uniquely Port Adelaide.

The flags don't look too realistic or anything but whatever.
tags: port adelaide football club logo, port power logo, port magpies logo, port club logo, port 1870, port adelaide wallpaper, port adelaide desktop, port adelaide one club, port adelaide guernsey,alberton, port adelaide guernsey, port adelaide jumper, port adelaide jersey, 1 Domenic Cassisi (c) (vet) 2 Cameron Hitchcock 3 Campbell Heath 4 Brent Renouf 5 Matthew Broadbent 6 Angus Monfries 7 Brad Ebert 8 Hamish Hartlett 9 Robbie Gray 10 Travis Boak (vc) 11 John Butcher 12 Jackson Trengove 13 Cameron O'Shea 14 Paul Stewart 15 Lewis Stevenson 16 Ollie Wines 17 Tom Clurey 18 Kane Cornes 19 Nick Salter 20 Chad Wingard 21 Matt Thomas 22 Mason Shaw 23 Matthew Lobbe24 Nathan Blee 26 Andrew Moore 27 Alipate Carlile 28 Jay Schulz 29 Jasper Pittard 30 Sam Colquhoun 32 Jake Neade 33 Brett Ebert 34 Jarrad Redden 36 Jack Hombsch 38 Ben Newton 39 Justin Westhoff 40 Aaron Young 41 Brendon Ah Chee 42 Tom Jonas 43 Daniel Stewart 44 Tom Logan 31 Darren Pfeiffer 37 Kane Mitchell 45 Danny Butcher 46 Justin Hoskin Ken Hinkley Josh Carr (midfield) Brad Gotch (oppositions scout) Garry Hocking (forwards) Matthew Nicks (defence)
Shaun Rehn (midfield) Alan Richardson (senior assistant) Stuart Cochrane (development) Tyson Edwards (development) Daniel Healy (development)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back