AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

I drove past Magpies training the other night & was good to see the goal posts are up on the new ground, looks smallish to me but apparent it's the same length as the MCG.

Don't just sumise, nong head, go step it out and get back to us with facts. I want dimensions from all angles. Especially the right hand point post at one end to the left hand goal post at the other. That's if you walk onto the ground from the opposite side to the one others don't.......get back to me, spud.

C'mon JB whats the scoop young man? * it just make something up. If you post some needed goss I'll let you have your Better Homes and Gardens, New Idea and Take 5 for a song :).

What about you Pinnacle what have you heard around the traps or are you to busy reading those man on man mags you purchase (I'll keep that between us)??

Heard some Magpies looking at changing the colour of their wings, had enough & heading closer to town.

A couple of players mentioned at training the other night that some Hawks players approached them at a nightclub & invited them to join the Hawks next season.
Magpie players hate the Hawks with a passion so no chance of that happening.

What about your assistant coach last season Sandy1?
Saints surely cant be happy he is shopping himself around every other club recently.
Obviously doesn't like it at Saintland?

On a serious note , sorry to hear of the damage done to your clubrooms last week, our coach mentioned it at training.
Shame some of your players didn't catch them in the act!

Someone told me at my store about the burg at Saints. Probably kids bored!!!

Not good at all. Sorry to hear about that Sandy1 :).

PS........Hawks still on the night club recruiting campaign is getting a tad embarrassing for their club :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could anyone tell me how Moranbah are looking this year? A couple of players from down my way could be heading that way and possibly looking for a game.

Moranbah have struggled to win many games the last few seasons, they where alot more competitive last season & pushed alot of teams at home to with in 4 goals.
Would only take a few more quality players & Moranbah would win half a dozen games at home i reckon.

Moving to Mackay to look for work possibly soon, do clubs in the Mackay comp help find work?
I don't play footy for money, but do clubs pay players?
Would certainly help with the no job situation!!

Cheers

Moving to Mackay to look for work possibly soon, do clubs in the Mackay comp help find work?
I don't play footy for money, but do clubs pay players?
Would certainly help with the no job situation!!

Cheers
What sort of work are you looking for?
We have long-term sponsors that will assist with work, we also have options for accommodation. Doyou have a partner? Will she be looking for work as well? We can also help there.
North Mackay Saints.

Not concerned overly about work! Some dollars from footyand don't need to worry about working!! Played highest level in nsw so I'd be worth $

Remove this Banner Ad

Back