AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

1 round to go and top 4 settled.
Hawks seem to be back, swans lost a few players? Bulldogs who knows? and are saints just making up the numbers?
Whats everyones predictions for gf etc?

1 round to go and top 4 settled.
Hawks seem to be back, swans lost a few players? Bulldogs who knows? and are saints just making up the numbers?
Whats everyones predictions for gf etc?

More than likely a 3 way battle to play the Hawks in the GF. Moranbah a good chance to make it, should get By saints then will probably face Swans who seem to be slightly out of form at the moment. Bulldogs have a couple of guns and if they all fire could get them into the big one. Once your there anything can happen.

Im just a former player up in mackay but i keep a eye on this thread because i do love my sea eagles. But i have a question what was the score north mackay kicked agaisnt moranbah where they broke the record? Been trying to find the score for the last few weeks..... By the way as its unlikely my eagles wont play finals this year, go doggies after years of beltings you deserve to have september succsess

And then there were 3. Hawks have the week off, while the Swans and the Bulldogs fight it out this weekend. Who will win ? Bulldogs in an upset ! Swans out in straight sets !

And then there were 3. Hawks have the week off, while the Swans and the Bulldogs fight it out this weekend. Who will win ? Bulldogs in an upset ! Swans out in straight sets !

Swans have been real good this year, but last couple of rounds and first week of finals they have looked a little shaky. Would be great to see the Doggies make the big one, not sure if they can get over Swans tomorrow. Have the Swans got the players to shut down Moranbah's goal kickers? Noticed they have three of the top four for the season.

Iam a sma qualified trainer head trainer with Moorabbin kangeross also did my training with coollingwood I am thinking of moving up to mackay next year Ihave been a trainer for more than 20years do any clubs need a trainnerif so let me know on big footy

So are the swans able to knock the hawks off?
History would say no and form no, with the hawks at full strength and injury clouds over a couple of swans you would think hawks would go in red hot favourites. Finals footy is a different game and I guess we will find out this arvo.
The reserves will be a interesting game also with the hawks ranks bolstered by a couple of senior players and the swans calling a few of there players up for senior selection. Could the swans undefeated year fall to a screaming heap?
Good luck to all players

History would say no and form no, with the hawks at full strength and injury clouds over a couple of swans you would think hawks would go in red hot favourites. Finals footy is a different game and I guess we will find out this arvo.
The reserves will be a interesting game also with the hawks ranks bolstered by a couple of senior players and the swans calling a few of there players up for senior selection. Could the swans undefeated year fall to a screaming heap?
Good luck to all players
Well it's official hawks 3 time premiers in both reserves and seniors super effort from all the boys today well done considering everyone wrote us off!!

Far superior playing list.
The club's move to Harrup Park has certainly paid off in spades!
Do you think it was the move to Harrup Park or just a club that has great culture and leadership? Is it a club that doesn't tolerate fools or individuals that put their own needs in front of the teams? If it was all about playing at a good football ground then you would equate that to thinking the Melbourne football club should be hugely successful on the field and off, as their home ground is the best in the world-The MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think it was the move to Harrup Park or just a club that has great culture and leadership? Is it a club that doesn't tolerate fools or individuals that put their own needs in front of the teams? If it was all about playing at a good football ground then you would equate that to thinking the Melbourne football club should be hugely successful on the field and off, as their home ground is the best in the world-The MCG

Great culture l guess, l was looking for your honour boards while l was there but couldn't find them, where do you hid them?

Great culture l guess, l was looking for your honour boards while l was there but couldn't find them, where do you hid them?
Having a look at the scoreline in the GrandFinal , did the fly in/ fly out players from the Swans have to leave at halftime to catch an early flight back home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back