AFL - NAB Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1U - Fremantle 1-39 @ $2.45

West Coast only have McGovern as a key defender today. Not sure whether they will be able to control the Dockers forwards today. Midfield battle should be interesting.

1U - Fremantle 1-39 @ $2.45

West Coast only have McGovern as a key defender today. Not sure whether they will be able to control the Dockers forwards today. Midfield battle should be interesting.

Were you offered the cash out option and how much fluctuation was there with this bet in the context of this game?

Just can't believe that it happened. We played so well after the first quarter but just couldn't convert. Same thing happened last week with the Cats vs Crows. Missed the line in that game due to kicking in front of goal...

Some of the shots at goal were pretty cringeworthy.
They had plenty of chances to get within the line, but Geelong kept spoiling the party :(
If only Judd didn't get rested at H/T
He's in ripping form!

Some of the shots at goal were pretty cringeworthy.
They had plenty of chances to get within the line, but Geelong kept spoiling the party :(
If only Judd didn't get rested at H/T
He's in ripping form!

Yeah we missed a lot of very gettable shots.

Judd is in great touch again. Looks the goods this year.

Good job mate
I saw a lot of people tipping the Eagles but I was wary of Freo who seem to be taking the NAB seriously this year.

Cheers mate. Lyon had said that they were looking to play this game at full intensity. Once Brown was an out for the Eagles and McInnes was a starting sub it was an easier call to make.

Looks like nothing's changed from the last 5 years

Carlton Goal Kicking accuracy.

2014 49.9% 6th
2013 48.7% 12th
2012 49 9th
2011 47.8 13th
2010 50.6 4th

Overall last year you had your most accurate goal kicking year since 2010.

I came across this as I was curious about the Crows goal kicking after the Cats game, which was 3rd in 2014. Interestingly the Hawks were clear winners with 57%, about 5% better than the second most accurate team and 7% more accurate than their grand final opponent in 2014.

The last 4 years, the premiers have been either 1st,2nd or 3rd in goal kicking accuracy.

:thumbsu:

Those stats shock me to be honest. Wonder if it changes if you only look at shots at goal when the margin is within 3 goals to either sides. Just seems we have missed some horrendously easy shots at key times in matches over the past 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back