AFL Prelim Final 2015 - Fremantle v Hawthorn, Fri Sept 25, 6.20pm, Domain Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quoting this for the Hawthorn supporters who think people hate you because of tall poppy syndrome.

He should have been subbed off before half time, I'm not wishing it was broken BUT I'm saying tht playing through the game could have made his injury worse. Maybe not Trent Croad style worse, but still............

You're a tosser

Game day threads always end up in other clubs fans laughing at the team getting knocked out. Even though they went two weeks further then your side (and mine)
lol they had a go at everyone who said weeks ago they couldn't make the granny because they don't kick enough goals they thought they were right and lambasted everyone who said otherwise even when produced with facts so yes they can ead

Bloody

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Meh all the umpire whinging. Happened in 2012 and swans still good enough, just not good enough freo- deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam95

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
lol they had a go at everyone who said weeks ago they couldn't make the granny because they don't kick enough goals they thought they were right and lambasted everyone who said otherwise even when produced with facts so yes they can ead
You can't even make past a elimination final lol

North would get smacked in a GF against Hawks and I think we're too raw to win a GF. Hawks 3 peat now.

Stay away from the razor blades, mate. It's not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back