AFL Prelim Final 2015 - West Coast v North Melbourne, Sat Sept 26, 5.45pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ziebell out of goal square to kick five.

Mate Ziebell kicking 5 balls to the right end of the ground would be considered a win for North, don't get greedy.

Underestimate Thor at your peril.

He doesn't get caught ever so delicate filigree webs.

There is little love for NM in this match. I think we might witness a boilover...

We are mostly accustomed to getting little love in pre match threads :p. But for some reason it's hurts more in finals and more of us than normal get upset and defensive.

I'm currently way too nervous to have much confidence. Can't wait :)

Hoping goldy has a monster game, but im tipping nic nat for a massive first jump and perfect tap to start the game. We need a decent start and that hasn't been a strong suit of ours this year

We are mostly accustomed to getting little love in pre match threads :p. But for some reason it's hurts more in finals and more of us than normal get upset and defensive.

I'm currently way too nervous to have much confidence. Can't wait :)

Hoping goldy has a monster game, but im tipping nic nat for a massive first jump and perfect tap to start the game. We need a decent start and that hasn't been a strong suit of ours this year

Gotta say, I really like Goldy. He's the type of person who you just can't hate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say, I really like Goldy. He's the type of person who you just can't hate...
Last year when we beat freo my mum got pissed off at me saying goldy is an arrogant thug... i lol'd, she still doesn't like him, but he is definitely neither of those things.

t Hoping goldy has a monster game, but im tipping Nic Nat for a massive first jump and perfect tap to start the game. We need a decent start and that hasn't been a strong suit of ours this year
Any chance Daw will take the first bouncedown, to combat exactly that?

Any chance Daw will take the first bouncedown, to combat exactly that?
More likely we will back goldy to follow up and impact. And ours mids to do their job and get the ball. Not saying it will work if nic nat is on by the way ;). But brad doesn't change his players often :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back