Remove this Banner Ad

BadSeed

Club Legend
Dec 10, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys,

Since this other new PC game is taking forever to be released and I just happened to be cleaning an old draw out the other day to find a copy of "Afl Premiership 2005", I was wondering if anyone had played this game on Windows 7?

I tried the usual of turning the compatiability to Windows XP, but alas didn't work, I can see the process loads but nothing is displayed on screen, tried turning off aero themes etc.

Anyone had any luck getting this to work? Would certainly bring back some memories!

Cheers

I remember downloading a pirated copy a while ago and couldn't get it to work on windows 7.

I am guessing noone has managed to get this to work and I should just fire up my old Windows XP PC?
Hey guys,

Since this other new PC game is taking forever to be released and I just happened to be cleaning an old draw out the other day to find a copy of "Afl Premiership 2005", I was wondering if anyone had played this game on Windows 7?

I tried the usual of turning the compatiability to Windows XP, but alas didn't work, I can see the process loads but nothing is displayed on screen, tried turning off aero themes etc.

Anyone had any luck getting this to work? Would certainly bring back some memories!

Cheers
I remember downloading a pirated copy a while ago and couldn't get it to work on windows 7.
The pirated copy won't work because the iso is missing files. I need to find a retail copy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back