AFL Punting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been doing my own $10 challenge this week and loaded up on freo for $120. Feeling good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be flying to Melbourne by May 18 to get my free Whopper for tipping 9/9.:p

Whopper_zpss60dkljt.png

Already put my $30 from the challenge on Dogs at the line before I was aware of Bonts and Boyd out, and then obviously Wally and Moz going down. Not happy.

What do we think about Webb at $51 for the rising star, might get forced out when Boyd and Wood come back but geez if I was Bev I'd be finding a way to keep him in. Didn't look out of place whatsoever and we desperately need what he brings.

What do we think about Webb at $51 for the rising star, might get forced out when Boyd and Wood come back but geez if I was Bev I'd be finding a way to keep him in. Didn't look out of place whatsoever and we desperately need what he brings.

So you are backing Heeney for a season ending injury?

So you are backing Heeney for a season ending injury?
Every chance Heeney still gets pushed out of Sydneys team. A lot harder to hold a spot there then it will be at the dogs, and we know from experience it seems to be about playing more games than playing good games.

Every chance Heeney still gets pushed out of Sydneys team. A lot harder to hold a spot there then it will be at the dogs, and we know from experience it seems to be about playing more games than playing good games.

The flip side is, he's keeping guys like Goodes and Mitchell out at the moment because he's an out and out gun. Hard to back against him

Anyone ever done much reading or participated in sports betting arbitrage? Interesting topic which I'm sure is very difficult to implement successfully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever done much reading or participated in sports betting arbitrage? Interesting topic which I'm sure is very difficult to implement successfully.

Very difficult. Even if you can find a decent inconsistency, small markets mean that you can't really get much out of it.

I had a system that was pretty special a couple of years back but the market has caught up to me. PM me if you're interested, I can let you know some stories.

Geelong seem to be overs for me this weekend. With Lonergan and Bartel out hurts but I do not rate North Melbourne that much to have them favourites down at Skilled Stadium. Famous last words!

No games I really want to bet on this week. Feel like all of them could go either way, or the ones that should win I have no faith in.

Yep feel the same way, gone with a couple of light value bets this round, hopefully they can be in front for at least one quarter and I get my coin back.

GCS aren't that bad compared to GWS - like GCS' odds (and their form last week against the Cats, have they turned the corner?)

The Saints always seem to play well against Carlton. Unfortunately, the Saints have no Reiwoldt. But Carlton have no Judd and no heart. Like the Saints odds as well...

No games I really want to bet on this week. Feel like all of them could go either way, or the ones that should win I have no faith in.
Back Norf Igloo, you know you wanna! :p
#lolnorf

Fill me in on this $10 challenge, gents. I'm intrigued.
Put $10 on a bet (AFL for this thread challenge) with odds of at least $1.25. The following week you put on your total again on the odds of at least $1.25 and so on and so on. Doggies ftw is keeping an update on the opening post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back