AFL R5

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm, good point. Would like to know what odds you got on those 2 though.
Personally like Crameri, think he is due for a big one, especially with no Jamison.

Yeh Crameri is the favourite however i think he has only kicked 9 goals so far this year. I think Henderson could be going back to play him on but i agree with you.

Waite at 6
Casboult at 14

Didnt really search around for better odds though.

'Returns $15.25 profit'
Meaning that you gain $15.25 and get your original $5 back (not regarded as profit)

In the case it was a free bet, you generally don't get the stake aspect back.
Well don't I look like a jackass. Cheers for clearing that up, I should probably read what the slip says next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just not sure what to do in my tipping. i was 2 clear of 2 people in my 65 people tipping comp and they both got sydney and port while i had freo and port so only 1 up now, im considering changing my tip from dogs to carlton. I feel like if Carlton can play to there potential they will win (similar to why i tipped adelaide vs saints last week, saints clearly in form but adelaide much better side if switched on) but i have dogs atm simply cos im too scared to pick carlton who are in dreadful form and dogs usually play pretty well at etihad. I changed to essendon vs freo 2 minutes before game time last week which killed me and was going to change to west coast last night but stuck with port so im scared in that respect to change to carlton late as well but i just feel that if they click in form they will beat dogs. What is your opinion

Well my approach to tipping when I did tip a few years ago was to pick 2-3 upsets a week.
Force yourself to find 2-3 upsets, then pick the remaining 6-7 favourites.
That got me up near the top in a couple of seasons, but there were some not-so-great years too.
Now this is against 80,000 other tipsters so I took a chance to try to get ahead of everyone else.

In a 65-people tipping comp, you may as well just pick who you think will win and back your judgment.
I would tip WB, wouldn't surprise to see Carlton win but they are less than a 45% chance IMO.

Well my approach to tipping when I did tip a few years ago was to pick 2-3 upsets a week.
Force yourself to find 2-3 upsets, then pick the remaining 6-7 favourites.
That got me up near the top in a couple of seasons, but there were some not-so-great years too.
Now this is against 80,000 other tipsters so I took a chance to try to get ahead of everyone else.

In a 65-people tipping comp, you may as well just pick who you think will win and back your judgment.
I would tip WB, wouldn't surprise to see Carlton win but they are less than a 45% chance IMO.

Thanks mate, good advice!

Thanks mate, good advice!

I can empathize in your situation, I won my work comp by just one pick. I picked the Saints to roll the Dockers in the last round and with the Roos over the Pies. He had a better winning margin than me, so I had to take my chances. While the Saints won comfortably, it stressed me out a lot, even more so compared to betting.

Adelaide Crows vs Greater Western Sydney

2U – Under ADE/GWS 1st Half 97.5 @ $1.90 (Sportingbet)
1.5U – Disposals: Douglas < 27.5 @ $1.90 (Sportingbet)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can empathize in your situation, I won my work comp by just one pick. I picked the Saints to roll the Dockers in the last round and with the Roos over the Pies. He had a better winning margin than me, so I had to take my chances. While the Saints won comfortably, it stressed me out a lot, even more so compared to betting.

yeah it's always the day of the tipping you just second guess yourself and you dont know necessarily what other people have picked so you can't just pick the opposite and hope to gain an advantage on people. Like i thought about changing to west coast yesterday but stuck with port and then what do you know the 4 people just behind me had all picked port too. I think i'll just stick with dogs and hope they get up as my first opinions are usually pretty good it's when i overthink and try to FIND reasons to not pick the team i chose.

With the player bets, ie disposals if a player gets injured or subbed early is the bet voided, I only started tailing these bets this round and never before?
Nope. Voided if they start as sub or pull out before the game but if they make it on the field then it's bad luck if they go down injured like Goddard last week

Adelaide Crows vs Greater Western Sydney

2U – Under ADE/GWS 1st Half 97.5 @ $1.90 (Sportingbet)
1.5U – Disposals: Douglas < 27.5 @ $1.90 (Sportingbet)
What are your thoughts on Sloane v Douglas in DT Pouints... I'm liking Sloane

$3.50 for Judd and Murphy to kick 50+ touches between them what do you guys think? I'm not so sure

With the player bets, ie disposals if a player gets injured or subbed early is the bet voided, I only started tailing these bets this round and never before?
This. I'd like to know as well. I'm assuming different bookies would have different rules?

Edit: thanks Stevie griffen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back