AFL Record Season Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Sorry for creating a new thread - dunno why, it's just something I don't like doing, especially to ask a pretty simple question.

I got an AFL member email a few weeks ago with some discount offers if you pre-bought AFL Record Vouchers, or if you pre-ordered the "AFL Record Guide".

What is this guide? Is this the almanac from last year? Is it just the pre-season record that is annoyingly just a dream team "cheat sheet"? Or is it the thick book that I used to see around that gives details on all players on AFL lists?

Sub question - what does this Guide usually cost?

Thanks all.

Sorry for creating a new thread - dunno why, it's just something I don't like doing, especially to ask a pretty simple question.

I got an AFL member email a few weeks ago with some discount offers if you pre-bought AFL Record Vouchers, or if you pre-ordered the "AFL Record Guide".

What is this guide? Is this the almanac from last year? Is it just the pre-season record that is annoyingly just a dream team "cheat sheet"? Or is it the thick book that I used to see around that gives details on all players on AFL lists?

Sub question - what does this Guide usually cost?

Thanks all.
Got one for free with the AFL membership last year. Hope they do the same again this year. RRP $39.95.

Pretty sure it's the thick book. The one that always has the winner of last year's Brownlow on the cover.

Thanks for that... I was going through my bookshelf last week, and actually found the 2009 version of it! I didn't even know I had it, I must've won it as a prize (probably from BF).

I don't think it's something that I need to look at preordering for the sake of saving a couple of bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back