AFL Report: Hawks' Tassie venture has failed

Remove this Banner Ad

We arent going anywhere. Suck it up.
Your full of so many fun facts well heres another. Unless a vic club moves your little apple isle is never getting a club. We may have crap crowds at the moment but our size overall means the AFL will never ditch us. Like the Storm in the NRL.
I do love how the money spent in the area is included in our budget. Is it the same every where else?

And to think im against the killing off/merging of clubs and am for tassie and canberra getting a club.
not anymore. Call for the death of mine and I laugh at the lack of club for you twoheaded losers.
We may end up being has beens (dont know the future) but better than a never was.

Last edited:

Nah...now that I've bothered going back, it's one guy from Brisbane. A bit sensitive there, GG...pick your targets...

This Tasmanian nominated GWS as his second team in the other thread, but as I sit here watching the local event (NRL Origin on tv) and dreaming of bigger things in the real game they don't follow up here, my big moment happens on Saturday when the state team takes on the NEAFL...I hope we absolutely f### them over the table and send another reminder to the AFL that there's something missing in their grand vision...

Nah...now that I've bothered going back, it's one guy from Brisbane. A bit sensitive there, GG...pick your targets...

This Tasmanian nominated GWS as his second team in the other thread, but as I sit here watching the local event (NRL Origin on tv) and dreaming of bigger things in the real game they don't follow up here, my big moment happens on Saturday when the state team takes on the NEAFL...I hope we absolutely f### them over the table and send another reminder to the AFL that there's something missing in their grand vision...

State game at Boot Park Tassie V NSW, Qld, ACT & NT. :rolleyes:

I hope it snows & we get a stiff southerly. Just to make them feel welcome:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Actually the forecast is for a balmy 15c:(

Yeah probably, but it grinds my gears how my club is open slather to all this conjecture. I doubt even 1 Giants fan wants the destruction of another club and as far as I know they mostly are all for Tassie..

Facts are continually bent to make us seem like a failure even though we arent and not by a long shot considering the long term project that this is.

State game at Boot Park Tassie V NSW, Qld, ACT & NT. :rolleyes:

I hope it snows & we get a stiff southerly. Just to make them feel welcome:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Actually the forecast is for a balmy 15c:(
Would have been better if they kept the conferences for one more year, because we were due to play the Qld half in 2014...zero degrees will feel like summer to the ACT players...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back