AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I got bris only @ 2.45 just before the bounce was undecided, what a relief I went with them. Just need total points to stay under 169

Thinking of depositing some money and make a bet on Sydney

Can anyone make a case for why the Hawks would win?

Thinking Swans also. So much love for the Hawks but if they continue to play the way they have been the past 2 rounds, the Swans are going to run em down

Thinking of depositing some money and make a bet on Sydney

Can anyone make a case for why the Hawks would win?

The only reason I can think of swans form at the MCG? They beat the dees at the G early in the season & only just got over the line against the tigers.

I'm with you leaning towards swans being the form team!

MCG, potential rain, hawks ins, better team than played earlier in the year, hannebery out (was int he best players last game they played)

I'm on them with the sportsbet promo

Roughie's 200th is worrying me as well, however on paper Swans are the form team.
When in doubt, don't bet
There is the sportsbet promo but what if Hawks win by 21 pts lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see my plan to bet against the Lions, thus guaranteeing they win worked flawlessly, as usual.

Going for the Hawks tonight. Here's my reasoning:

On paper you'd think the Swans should win, especially considering their current form. But there's just something about tonight that's making me lean towards the Hawks. Hawthorn were without Mitchell and Hodge when the two teams met back in rd 8. The Hawks put up a mighty effort before being overrun in the final quarter to see the Swans win by 19 points. Mitchell and Hodge's availability this time around will be huge, Gibson's inclusion will give them a boost to their defensive stocks and even though he's been off injured for two months it will give confidence to Schoenmakers and Stratton with him just being there.

Sydney have played at the MCG only twice this year, and both times they were less than impressive. They beat Melbourne by 31 points unconvincingly earlier in the year and then stumbled over the line against Richmond by 11 points in rd 14. The key thing here is Hawthorn play the ground better than anyone and with Roughie's 200th tonight I think the Hawks will be raring to go. Hawks to get over the line in a hard fought battle.

3u Hawks H2H @ $1.90 (Sportsbet promo)
1u Hawks at the line (-0.5) $1.92 (Sportsbet)

Heaps of money coming in for the Hawks on Bet365, gone into $1.87

4 Units on Syd H2H at $1.94 (sportsbet promo)-Gone big think Syd will get the job done. Don't seed them losing by 20+ also

OK, big rain band looks like it will hit in about 15 mins... I think Gold Coast will be desparate to stay in touch with the 8, so:

1u GC / under 172.5 @ $2.55
Gold Coast, don't make me laugh. I even changed my tip from Brisbane. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back