AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it will be a choke contest tonight.

Carlton chokes:
Melbourne
Brisbane
GWS

Kangas chokes:
Adelaide
Brisbane

Carlton chokes are definitely worse... ;)

Interested to see how you lads go with your DT bets this week. IMO it's Russian Roulette trying to guess who coaches will tag.
I think this year has been a lot more difficult than in the past. I think this is mainly due to a lot more new coaching teams and coaches this year, along with a changing or evolution in tagging where not only do teams look to tag a player that it will impact most not necessarily the best player. Also looking to tag different players throughout the year to see if it impacts them and is something that can be used in finals.

I don't see many tags or hard tags happening this week. Not many teams are tagging consistently every week now either.

Carlton havnt been tagging much lately and the Roos don't tag. Will Crowley bother to tag against the saints? the saints havnt been tagging lately. GWS have been putting some tags on I expect them to tag Motlop and SJ/Selwood with Palmer a Bugg. Im not sure if Guthrie will bother tagging against GWS and will it be Ward or Treloar. I don't think he will tag. The bulldogs should tag, youd think Wallis will place some attention on Heppell. Hocking will also get a role but good luck deciding who it is between Griffen who he ha in the past always gone to, Libba who always goes well against the dons, Macrae who was BOG last week or Dahlhaus who got Hocking after half time last time they played. Last time Port put time into N.Jones with Kornes however Tyson was very good against them. Melb tagged Polec to great effect however Cross isn't playing this time.

Capture.JPG
Don't even know where to find the market but I'd have a little crack on the Saints to lead at quarter time. I reckon they'll come out firing before being inevitably overpowered.

on sportsbet its at the bottom within;
Quarter/Half markets

under
Quarter By Quarter Leader

or
To Lead at Any Quarter Then Lose

A few bets for this weekend.

Multi- North head to head win
Bombers head to head win
Geelong/Port/Freo over 15.5 for odds $2.36.

Multi- Carlton +25.5
Bulldogs +19.5 for odds $3.61.

Drew Petrie most goals.
Aaron Black & Lindsay Thomas first goal scorer place.

1u Carlton over 81.5 points @ $1.85

Averaging 88 this year and have cleared this 5 of the 7 last games. Also cleared this every game this year at Docklands, averaging 108 there.

Admittedly North are only averaging 76 points conceded, but they have conceded more than this line at 5/7 of the games at Docklands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 North Melbourne 1.25 (Sportsbet)
10 Carlton 20+ 10.00 (bet365)
1.65 Carlton 1-20 (bet365)

100 free bet Carlton vs North Melbourne Highest scoring game of the weekend 2.25 (sportsbet)

2U North Melbourne / Fremantle / Geelong / Port Adelaide / Essendon 2.ish (+15% sportsbet multi)

Yep I'm on Carlton too with the Sportsbet special. Not recommending it, I''m just drunk and reckon its good odds

Half a unit on Carlton with the sportsbet special at $4

I'm drunk too :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back