AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Look at the teams who call Etihad home. North Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Essendon, Carlton, Western Bulldogs. These teams are typically involved in high scoring games. Not necessarily kicking huge scores themselves, but are involved in games that have a higher total score. The idea that Etihad is a high scoring ground is likely a product of the lack of weather and more importantly the quality of the teams who regularly play there.

Brisbane and Melbourne's play style, player roster and ability don't change because of the lack of weather or the ground they play on. At the end of the day Melbourne still have an overly defensive game plan and Brisbane still have a mediocre forward line and midfield.
Id say Essendon, Western Buldogs, Carlton and even Stkilda are pretty low scoring teams or defensively very good.

I actually think its a result of the non weather aspect and the fast moving surface - the ball moves quicker there. All teams play there so it cant really be a result of that.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
2 units Heppell under 108.5 SC @ $1.75
Averaging 105 and gone under in 6 of last 9 despite being in pretty good form. Playing Swans away helps and he is a chance to recieve some attention .

2 units O'Meara under 105.5 SC @ $1.75
Averaging 100 and has gone under 7 of last 9 with 5 scores below 90.
You moved the market

Spads

All Australian
Aug 16, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
To say they are value at that price is quite astonishing and to say they lost that game because of the rain is ridiculous. They were 40 points down before it even started, the rain probably stopped them losing by 150. It was one of the more limp wristed performances you'll see. I have no interest in betting on a team and wondering if they will feel like trying that week.
They were pathetic. But i chose to write off round 18 as an aberration. Any week in which lenny29's bets go 8 and 0 is clearly an outlier.

Redacted Boner

Team Captain
Suspended
May 29, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Eintracht Braunschweig
Could anyone suggest the best 3 bets for this round priced over $1.90 each?. I was thinking: Syd -26.5, Bris +7.5 & Fre -32.5. Trying to get $7 odds so doesn't have to be line margins, could be under/over or 1-39 etc.

That's like walking into a pub and asking the barman which 3 chicks drinking there put out. Won't know til you have a go son.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Could anyone suggest the best 3 bets for this round priced over $1.90 each?. I was thinking: Syd -26.5, Bris +7.5 & Fre -32.5. Trying to get $7 odds so doesn't have to be line margins, could be under/over or 1-39 etc.
best i could do but dont blame me if you lose.

either 3 of North line, Brisbane Line, GC/Stk under 182.5 TML, Adel vs WCE TML under 180.5

You moved the market
People probably shouldn't folw me on current form haha but I think they are pretty good plays to anyone who knows their fantasy so i'm sure i'm not the only one given it was into 1.75 before I saw it.

As if often the case I quite like the unders for these SC H2H's and am considering unders for Stokes, Jones and Wines.

STANDBYHIRD12

All Australian
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
5 Units St Kilda over Gold Coast- Sportsbet special
Lets be honest Gold Coast are s**t without ablett, Saints will get it done!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lensen

You've ruined the act, GOB
Feb 23, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
From evidence I've seen you don't need to be baited...
On posted bets, sure, although the fun has gone out of it since our little friend went from 7990 to 0 posts per day. But not brett style everything I post loses but my super sekrit stuff wins me millions

Anyway this thread is for six leg multis and invented statistics not the adventures of lenny so I'm happy to leave it at that although if you wish to rebut I'm happy to take it outside (to my bet tracker thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back