AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

All it takes is a complacent Richmond and they will get knocked off. GWS now have the firepower (Boyd, Patton, Tomlinson, D.Smith) upfront that could cause Rance, Batchelor, Chaplin some worries. There midfield has as much talent in Mumford, Treloar, Shiels, Ward, Greenes, Whitfield (tagging and back) ect. There backline makes them 10-15 goals better since last time with additions of Mohr and Davis whilst H.Shaw returns. They also pushed an in form hawks to just 7 point earlier at the MCG.

FWIW I will be putting a bit on GWS I wanted +47.5 though and cant seem to get it.

Also there is the returning from Perth factor, in trying conditions I might add.

Just multied all the favourites this week paying $12.93 plus a 40% bonus from sportsbet. I'm actually going to say the two i'm most worried about are Brisbane beating Melbourne and GWS beating Richmond.

How often do all favs actually win lol
I think Collingwood & North are a danger to your multi as well.

How often do all favs actually win lol
I think Collingwood & North are a danger to your multi as well.

I know haha, I kinda only did it because I didn't see too much value in the round and thought i'd try and utilise the sportsbet multi bonus special. Port should beat the Pies and who knows with North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For tonight, Nat Fyfe most possessions into Matthew Pavlich most goals @ $11 on Sportsbet

I'd love to see a photo of the 2.5k bet

Why dont need to prove anything to you and besides it might lose. Its here before any leg has been settled, if you dont bet that big then good on you if you cant afford to bet that big then get a better paying job or dont criticize others who can. As I said its up here before a leg has started.

CARL VS FREO
$100 Freo SU @1.19 (Sportsbet Special)
15U Freo/Syd/Hawks/Adel/Adel @2.38 (Multi)
2U Gibbs over Murphy DT @1.70 (IAS)
1U K.Simpson <97.5 DT @1.87 (Luxbet)
1U Barlow more disp K.Simpson @1.80 (TAB)
1U Barlow over Fyfe DT @1.95 (IAS)
0.25U Carrazzo and Mzungu @10/11 most disp G2 vs Hill, Pearce, Suban, Mclean, Curnow, Yarran (Betstar)
0.25U Ballantyne <81.5 SC @1.87 (IAS)

$50 Freo 40+ @2.25 (Betstar)
$56.5 Carl +38.5 @2.00 (Betstar)
$3.30 Freo exact margin 39/40 @34 (Betstar)

Don't ask ^ (Freo by 40 would be ideal though).

Barlow over Fyfe DT
Believe Carrazzo will go to Fyfe in a tagging role, maybe even Curnow. Barlow will be free and avgs a couple points more over the year even though he struggled from injury on his return.

Last edited:
Why dont need to prove anything to you and besides it might lose. Its here before any leg has been settled, if you dont bet that big then good on you if you cant afford to bet that big then get a better paying job or dont criticize others who can. As I said its up here before a leg has started.

that fair, I fully accept that statement
best of luck cheif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back