Status
Not open for further replies.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
They make the Pies vs Blues game almost impossible to beat on i expect 1.90 H2H odds.

Also Scott vs Scott factor. Maybe they know each other a little more than most. I would say so.

If Carlton are $1.90 they will be the big value of the week. I expect Carlton to start at $1.60 to $1.70.

The second bolded part not sure if serious :D

Sep 7, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh, I know. But they had times where they threatened to break the game open but skill errors in the greasiness cost them. It could have been six goals at 3/4 time in the dry.

Yep I agreed.

The Hawks choked and choked badly.

Geelong just proved yet again why they are a champion team too.:thumbsu:

At $2.75 for a win and must have blown out to around $4 when the Hawks lead by around 20 points too.

ahhh the beauty of hindsight.

Lensen

You've ruined the act, GOB
Feb 23, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Yep I agreed.

The Hawks choked and choked badly.

Geelong just proved yet again why they are a champion team too.:thumbsu:

At $2.75 for a win and must have blown out to around $4 when the Hawks lead by around 20 points too.

ahhh the beauty of hindsight.
just before 3/4 time they were $8 on betfair

stupid no live internet betting rules

Sep 7, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
just before 3/4 time they were $8 on betfair

stupid no live internet betting rules

hang on you can bet during the game?

I have done it many times (not recently) on the TAB.

$8 oh dear me, in future I will keep that in mind, only teams like Cats, Hawks Pies Blues and Eagles could come back from that margin IMO, the rest forget about it.:rolleyes:

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Did you watch all those games KA? Or off stats? Just interesting to know.

I watched Bris vs Carl, Syd vs freo, WCE vs Melb and hawks vs Geel

If Carlton are $1.90 they will be the big value of the week. I expect Carlton to start at $1.60 to $1.70.

The second bolded part not sure if serious :D

Na not really that serious.

Its good to see everyone say thanks, rather than you know nothing when im winning big off 20-50$ in the first 2 weeks.

Hey each to their own. I wont be doing another analysis to other people, ill keep it to myself next time, no worries.

Mar 27, 2011
Melboooooooon
AFL Club
West Coast

Its good to see everyone say thanks, rather than you know nothing when im winning big off 20-50$ in the first 2 weeks.

Hey each to their own. I wont be doing another analysis to other people, ill keep it to myself next time, no worries.

Really no need to sulk about it, you made some pretty out there claims and were asked to back them up, no more, no less. That's pretty expected in a punting forum where people are outlaying real money.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Really no need to sulk about it, you made some pretty out there claims and were asked to back them up, no more, no less. That's pretty expected in a punting forum where people are outlaying real money.

Is that why bias supporters on here always think there team is 5 goals better than it is?

There big claims because there my opinion. Follow me if you want or don't. If you followed me the last 2 weeks you win and win big.

I find it hard how people cant understand hawthorn rely on a precised kicking game and marking to win games more than they do to win contested footy. However they can do both. They had 5 clear chances in that last quarter to win the game and didnt take their opportunities it cost them the game. On a dry track they are too good for anyone if they come to play.

Mar 27, 2011
Melboooooooon
AFL Club
West Coast
Is that why bias supporters on here always think there team is 5 goals better than it is?

There big claims because there my opinion. Follow me if you want or don't. If you followed me the last 2 weeks you win and win big.

I find it hard how people cant understand hawthorn rely on a precised kicking game and marking to win games more than they do to win contested footy. However they can do both. They had 5 clear chances in that last quarter to win the game and didnt take their opportunities it cost them the game. On a dry track they are too good for anyone if they come to play.

I didn't say I agree or disagree, I like seeing peoples thought processes throughout the week, just saying that people will ask you to defend your position.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon

Hey mate I was only having a dig about your Scott brothers comment about knowing each other well :)

I have enjoyed your analysis of the games and have followed (not followed as in bet on them but just watched with your bets in mind) all bets that you have posted so don't take any offence from my posts mate. Keep up the good work :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back