Discussion AFL Round 21: Predictions, Photos, and Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, at the Bulldogs. No one picked it, but good work from the AFL to recoginze the problem.
Just the problem was fixed by putting a team in an alternate kit instead of just switching the shorts and leaving both teams in their primary jumpers.

Lol, at the Bulldogs. No one picked it, but good work from the AFL to recoginze the problem.
Some campaigner related to Gibbsy did.
This 'no one' picked it :)
Sunday, August 17

North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium
North_Home_zps37543d95.png
Footscray_Away3_zpscf4ce57f.png

* I'm good, too bad I stuffed up most of the others.

**** I'm good, too bad I stuffed up most of the others.
And I scoffed at you because, given the Geelong v Carlton and Geelong v Fremantle games, I figured the AFL had finally got their heads screwed on right with this "Make a kit based on the jumper when two teams share a colour" stuff :p

And I scoffed at you because, given the Geelong v Carlton and Geelong v Fremantle games, I figured the AFL had finally got their heads screwed on right with this "Make a kit based on the jumper when two teams share a colour" stuff :p
Hopefully.
Do you want a medal or something?
Could I get a badge under my name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking about asking for a badge for the winner of this competition, think it may bring in more people.
Speaking of, is there a thread where you post the results or is it just wait until the end of the year kind of thing?

Rich (BB code):
ashsta77

WB - Spitta2Azza, NM Design, Maxwell110, E92_, 

WB, GWS - Volta, akkaps, north albury, Noctorniquet

NMFC, WB, GWS - ShaunWCEFC, Andonis1997, Smartys Power, 

BRIS, ADEL, HAW - Norm Landrover,  

NMFC, WB, GWS, HAW - hitthepost, St Mark 

PORT, WCE, BRIS, ADEL, RICH - The Half Back
Rich (BB code):
9:
ashsta77
8:
Spitta2Azza, NM Design, Maxwell110, E92_,
7:
Volta, akkaps, north albury, Noctorniquet, ShaunWCEFC, Andonis1997, Smartys Power
6:
Norm Landrover, hitthepost, St Mark
5:
The Half Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back