Discussion AFL Round 5: Predictions, Photos, and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

For next week's thread when it's formed:
ANZAC-Jumper.jpg

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2014-04-21/lions-launch-anzac-guernsey

The Brisbane Lions will honour the ANZACs by wearing a one-off event guernsey for their Round 6 ANZAC Day clash against St Kilda in Wellington on Friday.

The guernsey, unveiled today, will be based on the Club’s regular away design, but will have a Lions-centric camouflage look and feature for the first time ever in Club history the official Australian Army Rising Sun and 7th Brigade logos on its front.

The Southern Cross will also appear in gold beneath the lion’s back paw, while “Lest We Forget” is emblazoned on the back.

Rich (BB code):
E92_

NMFC - St Mark, akkaps, ShaunWCEFC

GEEL, HAW - Volta*, Spitta2Azza, Maxwell110,

BRIS, RICH - ashsta77

Rich (BB code):
9:
E92_

8:
St Mark, akkaps, ShaunWCEFC, Spitta2Azza, Maxwell110, ashsta77

7:
Volta
What's with the asterisk next to my name?

You edited your post after the Brisbane/Richmond game, therefore, i could not give you the points on that game.
WHAT????? No I didn't I had the right matchup in my original post. I edited my post a couple of times because I wasn't sure what Geelong and Hawthorn were wearing.

WHAT????? No I didn't I had the right matchup in my original post. I edited my post a couple of times because I wasn't sure what Geelong and Hawthorn were wearing.
Don't the rules state that one may not edit their post at all?

But there is no way to definitely assure that you didn't change your other tips. Even ashsta77 posted a new version of his tips after the Brisbane/Richmond game, and E92_ only posted the Brisbane/Richmond game, then posted his other tips in a different post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Hamish

hey guys did you hear he's wearing someone else's jumper look it's the man wearing someone elses jumper, the man with someone else's jumper kicks the goal

christ what a s**t commentator
LOL. Dennis and Bruce or BT and Bruce should have been the best choice imo.

But there is no way to definitely assure that you didn't change your other tips. Even ashsta77 posted a new version of his tips after the Brisbane/Richmond game, and E92_ only posted the Brisbane/Richmond game, then posted his other tips in a different post.

There is a way – you can just ask me because I can see edit histories.

He hasn't changed anything since 4:58PM on Friday and that was only altering his decision for Monday's game. Nothing prior to Friday's edit or any of the other games had been changed

There is a way – you can just ask me because I can see edit histories.

He hasn't changed anything since 4:58PM on Friday and that was only altering his decision for Monday's game. Nothing prior to Friday's edit or any of the other games had been changed
So this means I can get my points back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back