Not open for further replies.

Liger

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
No late changes ?

There was a change this week.
Motlop lost his moustache and got a hair cut.

bl_writelink_caterpillar_a_furry707981.jpg

Isaac Norm Smith

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Expecting a tight tussle, but I think we'll be too good in the end. Hawk and Clark will be a problem for the Blues defence. Interesting to note that we have won 13 on the trot at Etihad against the Blues.

meto

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2008
south-east
AFL Club
Geelong
It was said our biggest margin against this lot since 2010 was 16pts, we didn't play to bad last week till mid 3rd quarter so I think we can destroy Mick tonight.:D

Have a feeling that our KPFs are going to have a night out.

Depends on how we use the ball going forward. Deliver it well, and Hawkins and Clark may just kick a dozen between them.

Lana

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
GWS
Depends on how we use the ball going forward. Deliver it well, and Hawkins and Clark may just kick a dozen between them.

They are really undersized down back(Clarks going to have 11 cms on his direct opponent) as long as we can create some 1 on 1s the delivery won't have to be particular accurate to be effective as long as we use fast ball movement.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
I don't know how anyone could get excited about this game,but for some strange reason I am.
I like Friday night football when the Cats are involved because it's stunk it up this year - terrible games with Richmond and Blues having 11+ Friday night games.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
5 each to Shane, Thomas and Mitchell please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back