Roast AFL salary cap investigation into Port's new structure + Triggonometry

Remove this Banner Ad

And of course we must believe everything the Adelaide media tells us. Although at least channel 9 are a small step in credibility above most of the others.

But what about Isaac Heeney (dob 5.5.1996). Is it to be expected the Swans had nothing direct to do with his coaching pre 5.5.2014?
Mate you bumped my post from a fair way back, can't even remember what the topic was.

haha, this is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Why did he have to leave?

A poster on the Crows board contacted his club about a "Thanks Carlton" banner he was planning on and bringing to the Adel v Carlton game and recieves a personal text from S.Trigg with defamation threats (what?).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/its-time-for-trigg-to-resign.990921/page-308#post-34319115

70773_d7df383462487aaea64f51bf6ca5f831.png

Bravo Triggy.

Various supporters were making suggestions like it was a mate winding him up or the banner could just mean thank you for Sauce and Betts. But According to the original poster and recipient of the text it was confirmed as S Trigg's voicemail. If this part is true it is hilarious.

Note : This does not appear as very large when you expand. If you cannot view it just go back one page to see the earlier post.

Phil Walsh to Rocket : My palm reader told me that this line means I was always destined to become an AFL head coach.

Sorry but that's Adam Simpson talking to Rocket.

Walsh funnily enough is talking to Richardson in the back row and is saying "What's really funny Richo is in Adelaide I get all the credit for the ideas I pinched off Ken! Did I tell about the time in Peru ..." Richo "Oh no not again"

Ross Lyon and Brad Scott can't even stand talking to each other.

Caption this

363477-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Photographer: "Alright fellas, just talk tactics amongst yourselves with the guy sitting next to you."

Ross Lyon looks at Brad Scott...then looks at the camera with a whimsical smile on his face....and that's when they took the photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson be like "I'm sorry but, who are you again?"

Chris Scott be like "U WOT M8"

Roos be like "I've made a huge mistake"

Photographer: "Alright fellas, just talk tactics amongst yourselves with the guy sitting next to you."

Ross Lyon looks at Brad Scott...then looks at the camera with a whimsical smile on his face....and that's when they took the photo.
That whimsical look is because he just farted

Sorry but that's Adam Simpson talking to Rocket.

Walsh funnily enough is talking to Richardson in the back row and is saying "What's really funny Richo is in Adelaide I get all the credit for the ideas I pinched off Ken! Did I tell about the time in Peru ..." Richo "Oh no not again"

Ross Lyon and Brad Scott can't even stand talking to each other.

Yes you're right. That reminds me - I haven't replaced my reading glasses for some time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back