AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Giants and an AFL Membership.

Who's footing the bill?
Suns and Giants got cut for the Dees. They were established and up and going so I took the training wheels off.

Just found out my waitlist number - 20070. Not bad after joining after the start of the 2015 season :thumbsu: Apparantely there was 27000 silver members last year. Moving up 7000 spots ain't bad...

only 12 more Years left to wait
Hahaha. Hopefully not that long :p I asked how long they're guessing it would take me to become a full member, they said based on the number of members staying and leaving, it should take 7-8 years :D

Are these the benefits of an AFL silver membership in 2016?
The ability to attend up to 40 matches at the MCG & Etihad Stadium;
·Access to the first 2 weeks of the 2016 Toyota AFL Finals Series played at the MCG and Etihad Stadium

If so, i won an AFL silver membership playing AFL fantasy this year :D.

Are these the benefits of an AFL silver membership in 2016?
The ability to attend up to 40 matches at the MCG & Etihad Stadium;
·Access to the first 2 weeks of the 2016 Toyota AFL Finals Series played at the MCG and Etihad Stadium

If so, i won an AFL silver membership playing AFL fantasy this year :D.
Yep. That's an AFL membership.

Lucky bastard.

Has everyone received their renewal letters yet? I enquired about it last week and they said they should've been received by email but sometimes they go to the spam/junk folders - I checked and no one in my family has received theirs yet. When I log in to my account and click renew it just comes up with a blank page headed "My Invoice". I'm sure it will sort itself out but just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I've asked for hard copies of the letters to be posted rather than emailed just in case there's some issue.

Has everyone received their renewal letters yet? I enquired about it last week and they said they should've been received by email but sometimes they go to the spam/junk folders - I checked and no one in my family has received theirs yet. When I log in to my account and click renew it just comes up with a blank page headed "My Invoice". I'm sure it will sort itself out but just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I've asked for hard copies of the letters to be posted rather than emailed just in case there's some issue.
Same with me. I was worried they'd done something since I did something slightly dodgy during the finals series, but seems like it's not just me.

I had that problem with the invoices page. So I just used the chat feature on the site to ask them about it, and they just did the first payment installment for me.

The invoices page worked after that. Try ringing them and asking them to do the first payment for you.

I had that problem with the invoices page. So I just used the chat feature on the site to ask them about it, and they just did the first payment installment for me.

The invoices page worked after that. Try ringing them and asking them to do the first payment for you.

Ok cool, I've emailed them asking for the letters to be posted so I'll see what they come back with.

When was the first installment meant to go through do you know?

Ok cool, I've emailed them asking for the letters to be posted so I'll see what they come back with.

When was the first installment meant to go through do you know?
I'm assuming by the end of November, since my next installment is due in December.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so I got them to sort it out and the invoices are now available on my account but I can't find the waitlist number on the invoice? Where is it meant to be?
I had to ask them. Just use the chat thing. All they ask is the member number.

Just received the renewal email. If you follow the link and log-in, click on renew, it will show an invoice which has your waitlist number down the bottom

Mine doesn't have the waitlist number down the bottom, weird - even when I select "print" and it brings up the proper document there's nothing on there.

Silver membership has gone up $10 to $440

Mine's still coming up as $430 (though from memory there's a $10 payment plan fee or something).

OK so I got them to sort it out and the invoices are now available on my account but I can't find the waitlist number on the invoice? Where is it meant to be?
Yeah I don't know I've never seen my wait list number online or in an email even though they say you can.

Hahaha. Hopefully not that long :p I asked how long they're guessing it would take me to become a full member, they said based on the number of members staying and leaving, it should take 7-8 years :D

I'm heading into my 8th year (joined 2009). My waitlisted number is now 2800. So still a little way to go for me.

Hope that gives you an idea.

I'm heading into my 8th year (joined 2009). My waitlisted number is now 2800. So still a little way to go for me.

Hope that gives you an idea.

They reckon they're currently upgrading people who joined 2008/09 so you might be in luck soon. Remember they upgrade you midway through the year so you could get in as soon as 2016 or hopefully if not, 2017.

They reckon they're currently upgrading people who joined 2008/09 so you might be in luck soon. Remember they upgrade you midway through the year so you could get in as soon as 2016 or hopefully if not, 2017.

Thanks mate, here's hoping.

I'm having the same problem. No email, blank invoice.

I'm having the same problem. No email, blank invoice.

When I spoke to them they said it might have something to do with the payment method - either you'll get a hard copy posted next week and first payment will come out on Nov 28th. The invoice will show up overnight on 27/11.

After I spoke to them though they sorted it out and my invoice was now on there.

Just a quick one re: Cricket.

Do AFL silver members get free entry into one dayers/boxing day/T20 or is it just a reduction in the ticket price?

Just called up to sort out my payment over the phone. I can't fault their customer service, always super helpful when I've called.

I'm at 18,000 waitlist wise. He thought about 7 or 8 years based on that. Enjoyed my first year of it anyhow so I'm going to stick it out.

Just a quick one re: Cricket.

Do AFL silver members get free entry into one dayers/boxing day/T20 or is it just a reduction in the ticket price?
Pretty sure you can't scan in or anything. You just have to pay the $35. Sucks, would've been good to walk up to the cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back