MVP AFLCA - Player of the Year Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see a mix of names and representatives from various clubs. I am used to seeing at least two Geelong/ Collingwood/ Hawthorn represented with the same players in the leader-board. And then you would usually have the rest made up of predictable players like Marc Murphy

Nice to see players like Boak, Gray, Kennedy, Liberatore and of course Fyfe topping the list

Fremantle v Greater Western Sydney
10 Ballantyne (Frem)
8 Fyfe (Frem)

3 Cameron (GWS)
3 Pavlich (Frem)
2 Mzungu (Frem)

2 Whitfield (GWS)
1 Greene (GWS)
1 Suban (Frem).

Freo Leaderboard

83 Fyfe
38 Hill
37 Sandilands
34 Ballantyne
30 Mundy
18 Barlow
14 D. Pearce
13 Spurr
12 Neale
12 Johnson
12 Pavlich
11 McPharlin
9 Crowley
5 Suban
3 Duffield
3 Mzungu
2 Clarke

LEADERBOARD
83 Nathan Fyfe (Fremantle)

76 Josh Kennedy (Sydney)
72 Gary Ablett (Gold Coast)
68 Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide)
60 Lance Franklin (Sydney)
59 Scott Pendlebury(Collingwood)
57 Travis Boak (Port Adelaide)
52 Tom Liberatore (Western Bulldogs)
48 Dyson Heppell (Essendon)
47 Brent Harvey(North Melbourne)
47 Matthew Priddis (West Coast)
47 Joel Selwood (Geelong)

That's weird.
On tapa talk they're shirt when I just look at the post. When I highlight the post, they're all there. Mzungu and Fyfe were missing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forget that, how are you even getting Tapatalk to work - mine wont let me login, says that BigFooty wont allow it??

To your issue, when I was able to use it, I have noticed little weird things like what you've mentioned before. Especially if more fancier BB code is used (lists, tables, highlights etc.).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget that, how are you even getting Tapatalk to work - mine wont let me login, says that BigFooty wont allow it??

To your issue, when I was able to use it, I have noticed little weird things like what you've mentioned before. Especially if more fancier BB code is used (lists, tables, highlights etc.).

Pretty sure the board has temporarily enabled Tapatalk for mods and paid supporters. There's a thread about it somewhere.

Those Giants got a fair few votes for a team that lost by 76 points. They deserved it because they played well, but just looking at basic stats rather than the game that's a fair bit there.

Fyfe's not really making this award fair on the rest of the competition, stealing all the votes.

Those Giants got a fair few votes for a team that lost by 76 points. They deserved it because they played well, but just looking at basic stats rather than the game that's a fair bit there.
Agree. They played pretty well despite the big margin. Thinking about this now makes it a pretty strange game actually...

Obviuosly nothing from the saints game

Fremantle v Carlton

10 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
6 Chris Judd (Carl)
4 Kade Simpson (Carl)
3 Marc Murphy (Carl)
3 Dale Thomas (Carl)
2 Jarrad Waite (Carl)
1 Michael Barlow (Frem)
1 Aaron Sandilands (Frem)

Freo Leaderboard
93 Fyfe
38 Hill
38 Sandilands
34 Ballantyne
30 Mundy
19 Barlow
14 D. Pearce
13 Spurr
12 Neale
12 Johnson
12 Pavlich
11 McPharlin
9 Crowley
5 Suban
3 Duffield
3 Mzungu
2 Clarke

LEADERBOARD
93 Nathan Fyfe (Fremantle)
78 Josh Kennedy (Sydney Swans)
76 Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide)
65 Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)
64 Joel Selwood (Geelong)
62 Matt Priddis (West Coast)
60 Lance Franklin (Sydney Swans)

Brownlow night is going to be devastating.
I'm actually looking forward to the AFL being looked at like the incompetent party when this all goes down.

Gil McLachlan, after it becomes glaringly apparent that Fyfe is the runaway winner:

1311379042454.gif

Fyfe now a game and a half clear - one more BoG should be enough to get him there.

He will be the first player from Freo to win an AFL wide award apart from the two rising stars we have had I think?

Hopefully the first of a lot of things Freo will win this year :)

Obviuosly nothing from the saints game

Fremantle v Carlton

10 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
6 Chris Judd (Carl)
4 Kade Simpson (Carl)
3 Marc Murphy (Carl)
3 Dale Thomas (Carl)
2 Jarrad Waite (Carl)
1 Michael Barlow (Frem)
1 Aaron Sandilands (Frem)

Freo Leaderboard
93 Fyfe
38 Hill
38 Sandilands
34 Ballantyne
30 Mundy
19 Barlow
14 D. Pearce
13 Spurr
12 Neale
12 Johnson
12 Pavlich
11 McPharlin
9 Crowley
5 Suban
3 Duffield
3 Mzungu
2 Clarke

LEADERBOARD
93 Nathan Fyfe (Fremantle)

78 Josh Kennedy (Sydney Swans)
76 Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide)
65 Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)
64 Joel Selwood (Geelong)
62 Matt Priddis (West Coast)
60 Lance Franklin (Sydney Swans)
How do you find this so quickly anyway? I was looking on the AFLCA site and the AFL site and didn't see anything immediately. Maybe i missed it.

Look at that lead between Fyfe and second. Wow. Looking likely to be his first (of many) MVPs to come.

Such a shame about the situation he's in with the Brownlow and the utter incompetence of the MRP. Campaigners, the lot of them.

Fyfe now a game and a half clear - one more BoG should be enough to get him there.

He will be the first player from Freo to win an AFL wide award apart from the two rising stars we have had I think?

Hopefully the first of a lot of things Freo will win this year :)

Hill and Fyfe won the AFLCA "Best Young Player" in 2010 and 2011. I thought Barlow did too but apparently not according to this http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=8

Obviously not as huge as the MVP etc though

At only 22, Fyfe could very well win multiple Brownlows over his career. Tends to always poll well too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back