FTA-TV Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmmmm Cobie Smulders.

I wonder if she's any chance of becoming a regular now that that sitcom she was on has wound up?

Disclaimer: haven't seen the episode she's in so have no idea whether that would be possible based on the storyline.

Coulson and Samuel L's mocking of Garrett while he was ranting was hilarious.

Surprised Ward stayed with Garrett until the end, I was sure he was going to have a crisis of conscience and switch allegiences back to Coulson. Leaving Fitz-Simmons for dead and then trying to kill Mae pretty much writes off his chances of rejoining the team I guess. Looks like Tripp will replace him for the second season, which is a good thing IMO seeing as he's a much more interesting character than "straight" Ward.

Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
Really enjoyed this show since Winter soldier.

Finale was good, with some nice Wheedon esque touches :)
Whedon-esque touches and scripts...

Cute brainy girl.
Geek who loves the brainy girl.
Tough chick with a heart of gold.
Cute girl who could be bad, but in the end, will probably turn out to be good.
Brooding and good looking killer with a dark side.
Older mentor.
Stone cold killer when you need one, but isn't a bad guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
Not sure I like the guy playing Lance Hunter that much.

Yeah, she'd better be in this season :mad:

Looking at IMDB it's got her listed at 27 episodes which is the same as all the other mains except Coulsen so hopefully she is there in her normal role and not a figment of Fitz's immagination.

Looking at IMDB it's got her listed at 27 episodes which is the same as all the other mains except Coulsen so hopefully she is there in her normal role and not a figment of Fitz's immagination.

To be honest, there'd be some decent possibilities if she remained a figment of his imagination ...:p

Checked Wikipedia and it said the whole main cast was returning for season 2 so we should be ok.

Is season 2 any good? I watched season 1 a few months back and it was pretty tacky until the Winter Solider/Hydra storyline came in and helped spice it up.

Been wondering if I should watch this, read somewhere the ratings were falling? Is season 2 not doing too well?

Is season 2 any good? I watched season 1 a few months back and it was pretty tacky until the Winter Solider/Hydra storyline came in and helped spice it up.

Been wondering if I should watch this, read somewhere the ratings were falling? Is season 2 not doing too well?

About the same really.

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
its better than the early parts of season 1 but with it being the start of the season probably not as good as how the last season eneded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back