Competition AGOTW Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

its good but its not really an away guernsey

You're thinking of a clash guernsey. Two different things (albeit I don't believe in away jumpers, what's wrong with using the home with white shorts in games where there is no jumper clash?)

AGOTWFremantle.png

You're thinking of a clash guernsey. Two different things (albeit I don't believe in away jumpers, what's wrong with using the home with white shorts in games where there is no jumper clash?)

No, I'm not thinking of a clash guernsey, Fremantles away guernsey is white.

That does not mean that the designs in here also have to be white. All this competition is asking is for users to design another jumper for Fremantle which is not the home jumper. It can be the same predominant colour, it doesn't matter, as long as it's not the home jumper or the current away, which would become the clash.

That does not mean that the designs in here also have to be white. All this competition is asking is for users to design another jumper for Fremantle which is not the home jumper. It can be the same predominant colour, it doesn't matter, as long as it's not the home jumper or the current away, which would become the clash.

cheers for clearing that up :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feedback on my entry? Please? Its the one above and at the top of the page.
I like the idea of it. I think it would look a little better if the purple was thinner and the logo was smaller, and the grey lines on the socks don't really work, not sure if that was intentional though. But yeah, try it with less purple.

I like the idea of it. I think it would look a little better if the purple was thinner and the logo was smaller, and the grey lines on the socks don't really work, not sure if that was intentional though. But yeah, try it with less purple.
I don't see it.
Thank you Willo!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back