Agsv

Remove this Banner Ad

Complete bullshit the current year 11's team only lost 4 games between Year 7-9.
and the current Year 12 team did not even win 4 games from Year 7 -9 !!!!

Average losing Margin was 10+ goals, even the parents decided not to turn up they were so bad.

Mentones a big chance to finish top 2. With 3 new imports on scholarships. Connor Downie full back with a gun kick and anyone who can beat him one on one is a gun. lachlan mirams who is 6"10 and playing vic metro as a ruck and also nick hutley who is a jet in the midfield with pace and ball use. He is not dislike a dion prestia. F*ck Pegs!!!!

Mentones a big chance to finish top 2. With 3 new imports on scholarships. Connor Downie full back with a gun kick and anyone who can beat him one on one is a gun. lachlan mirams who is 6"10 and playing vic metro as a ruck and also nick hutley who is a jet in the midfield with pace and ball use. He is not dislike a dion prestia. F*ck Pegs!!!!

The Falcon, I'm glad you own up to scholarship imports, and it sounds they are top quality players who will lift the team, but i do believe top 2 is unlikely. My reasoning for this is because I don't see much depth in the team just look at the yr 11's, no real talent, in fact last year the A's played in the B division because they were never able to win a game.

But I've been wrong before and it will be good to see how your boys go when they come up against the likes of PEGS, ACK, TRIN and MARC who do have depth I think Mentone lack

i watched stpats play a few herald sun games last year and thought they were better than any AGSV teams to be honest. i also have heard that there side will be better this year which is scary! would anyone in the AGSV get within 10 goals???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back