Air Algerie loses contact with plane an hour after take off, 110 passengers + 6 crew aboard

http://www.smh.com.au/world/contact-lost-with-algerian-jet-over-africa-20140724-zwls1.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:twi-13omn1677-edtrl-other:nnn-17/02/2014-edtrs_socialshare-all-nnn-nnn-vars-o&sa=D&usg=ALhdy28zsr6qiq

The national carrier of Algeria says it has lost contact with one of its aircraft nearly an hour after it took off from Burkina Faso bound for Algiers.

The missing aircraft is an Airbus A320 carrying 110 passengers, according to an Algerian official. Another report said there were six crew on board.

"Air navigation services have lost contact with an Air Algerie plane on Thursday flying from Ouagadougou to Algiers, 50 minutes after take-off," the airline said on Thursday, cited by national news agency APS.

Air Algerie said the company initiated an "emergency plan" in the search for flight AH5017, which flies the four-hour passenger route four times a week.

Here we go again?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm sure people will still plead ignorance and coincidence. There just isn't that much of an unsuspicious pattern and run in life, there's something clearly connected between at least two of these flights this year. Some seriously suss s**t going down

I'm sure people will still plead ignorance and coincidence. There just isn't that much of an unsuspicious pattern and run in life, there's something clearly connected between at least two of these flights this year. Some seriously suss s**t going down
What's the pattern? One plane disappeared off the face if the earth. One was shot down. Two crashed.

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2004
New Eden
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Im going to buy a boat. No need for air travel anymore.

I hope for your sake you aren't too brown.

art-353-Tony-Abbott-300x0.jpg

Back