Airbus A320 Down in French Alps

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the boys who shot up Columbine was on a prescription drug called Luvox, and he wrote in his diary that it gave him homicidal thoughts, and would often claim that purposely taking himself off the drug made himself feel more self aware.
I can mention some of names on the forfront of compiling evidence of what these drugs can do, it's shocking. Shouldn't be giving them to A personalities and some B's.

I always wondered if some of the most notorious Australian serial killers were on them, how'd they go.

Copilot kills himself and 150 others
And not a word? Sits quietly diving into the alps.

A stoic fellow

Chatting normally and suddenly turns psycho killer

This is what we believe

Within minutes Washington knows there is no terrorist involved?

Surely he was with USIS or al ciada
Or it was Putin

Come on now we have psycho pilots. This just gets madder by the day

your grip on reality is slipping, This isn't the first time someone's dragged others along on their suicide. hell its not even the first time a pilots done it.

the most well known one:
1999 the infamous Flight 990.
2013 with LAM 470.
1997 the silk air disaster.

this is eerily similar to the Namibia crash people banging on the cockpit door and what not. In fact voice recordings from air crashes have given us great insight into the mindset of actual suicidal people, rather then, the on edge, barely holding there s**t together mental case we are barraged with by tv books and films. it appears to be common that the person is at least outwardly, calm. Likely because they see death as a release from whatever s**t is going on. it becomes a better thought then having to live another day.

I know its hard as the *er killed a bunch of people with him. But this bloke was not a psycho bent on evil laughing like a maniac, he was just a suicidal campaigner, he's a victim here too. this doesn't excuse his actions in any way, but your assigning a different mindset then what he had. he wasn't some suicide bomber driving his truck into a crowd of people. he simply didn't want to live any more saw, his moment and took it. there's a reason people say suicide is selfish, the campaigner wasn't thinking anyone but himself, he wanted to die he found a way.

fun fact: for anyone flying over the next few days, pilots have some of the highest rates of depression in world and pilots kill themselves at a fairly high rate. an often undisclosed fact is that a fairly high number of them kill themselves in their own planes. a study in the US found that since 94 23 american pilots intentionally crashed planes and one crazy *er jumped out of his.

that's an average of one plane deliberately brought down by its pilot each year in the us alone. admittedly most of these are light aircraft, with only the pilot on board.

Last edited:
Without knowing anything about flying, I've got to ask: instead of just making it compulsory to have two crew members present on the flight deck at all times, couldn't you come up with a system where both pilots need to authorise such a drastic change in the flight pattern, by typing a PIN code or something?

Imagine the guy's parents: about to get briefed alongside the families of all the other victims, then getting pulled aside a couple of minutes before the briefing is due to start to be told that their son is suspected to have deliberately caused it.
That's very impractical & dangerous. If a plane's in turbulence, or going to hit something like another plane, or a bird, or a UAV, you need to be able to move that plane quickly. And sometimes a pilot may get sick/incapacitated leaving just one pilot on the job. Also you have the issue of take-off & landing where there's lots of movements that need to be completed as soon as practical, and one pilot will be doing the checklist with the other one flying the plane.

I know no one wants this to happen ever again, but unfortunately there's only so much you can safeguard something before the downsides override what you're trying to fix. Most of these ideas have been thought of before, last time a pilot went suicidal.

Because people that are experts (which, presumably, is something that no-one that has posted here yet could claim) would have a very clear understanding of exactly how possible/impossible it would have been for certain aspects of the crash to have happened accidentally. From the little that we already know, it seems that there are several pretty miraculous coincidences at play already.

With the traditional elements of what we consider to be a terrorist act seemingly absent, people are demanding answers. They might not find any.

And, bringing it back to this site, this reasoning can be applied to our footy teams. Example: the same day that Allen Christensen demanded a trade to a Queensland team (and later, I believe, specifically to Brisbane), news started emerging that the Bulldogs had offered a massive, multi-year contract to Tom Lonergan and we'd pretty much written him off as a Geelong player as well. So what were Geelong supporters on here supposed to make of this, with two established players that I don't believe any of us know personally? Well, the early consensus was obvious: Christensen must have been doing the dirty with Lonergan's Mrs. What other possible reason could there be for two players to want out of Geelong?? People take the 1% that they know about these players and assume/demand that the answer must lie there.
Hey I'm claiming to be an expert. It's just hard to point it out when there's so many delusional conspiracy theorists.

Fair enough. I'm not talking about every single instinctive action that the pilot takes to control a plane, but I assumed something as drastic as changing the flying altitude by several thousand feet would involve punching it in a keypad anyway.
Changing the altitude by 100 feet is the same process as changing it buy several thousand. And even if you did need to both approve every single change to A/P mode then all he would have done instead is press one button to disconnect the A/P and push the stick forward. Same result.

German media reporting pilot converted to Islam recently.....I had nothing against Islam until recently but all I see it doing lately is ruining the world
More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than will ever be killed in the name of Islam.

Lol seriously first government conspiracies and now he has converted to Islam? This thread is done.
All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of “radical”, ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, “Islamic Scholars”) will agree to assign this an act of a “mentally unstable” man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...anwings-co-pilot-was-a-jihadi-muslim-convert/

Last edited:
More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than will ever be killed in the name of Islam.

Even if that is true, which I have my doubts over, Christianity reformed, made itself more modern, and less violent. Aside from the odd, (read very, very, very rare) nutter, Islam is the only faith in which its followers kill in the name of, for at least the last few centuries.

EDIT: Having said that I don't see anything indicating this was an Islamic act, and I'm not implying it was.

You sure about that? Islamic conquests have killed a huge amount of people, and to this day people are still actively killing in the name of Islam. The world has changed and Christianity has evolved as the poster above stated by it reforming. Islam hasn't. If countless people want you dead because you posted a picture of Mohammed or opted to leave Islam, you know that religion has issues which are deeply rooted into the religion. Comparing Islam to Christianity in the 21st religion has to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27075E2000000578-3013743-image-a-30_1427413009024.jpg

You sure about that? Islamic conquests have killed a huge amount of people, and to this day people are still actively killing in the name of Islam. The world has changed and Christianity has evolved as the poster above stated by it reforming. Islam hasn't. If countless people want you dead because you posted a picture of Mohammed or opted to leave Islam, you know that religion has issues which are deeply rooted into the religion. Comparing Islam to Christianity in the 21st religion has to stop.
Why? They're both religions. What has to stop is judging religions based on a small group of people.

Why? They're both religions. What has to stop is judging religions based on a small group of people.
Sure, compare their beliefs and values and what not, but when it comes to terrorism and killing in the name of God in the 21st century, Islam has Christianity and every other religion covered.

I get accused of a loose grip on reality by posters who from a few random facts construct a book long polemic assuming themselves with God like insight in extreme mental health sufferers

Why is that eAsier to believe then the patent fact the USA is at wAr with everyone?A country which occupies 130 countries is always bombing countries including nuclear bombs
This country you doubt could down a plane for geopolitical ends
Talk about brainwashed
Knock knock

and now i suppose you're going to present actual evidence that this plane was downed by the US?
that's all i ask for. Not supposition or conspiracy theories, actual evidence.
you know, like how my "few random facts" are based on data and audio recordings recovered from crashes.
Crash investigation reports. Pilot suicide statistics. etc, etc.

you haven't presented anything other your own paranoia and cognitive bias.

oh and here's something you would have noticed if you actually read what i said without getting upset being irrational, I never said i doubted the US could down a plane for political ends. In fact i know they could, there's at least 40 countries i can name that could and 20 of them are in or near europe. it doesn't mean anything, the plane could have had any number of reasons to crash but the evidence say's the co-pilot did it.

Last edited:
All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of “radical”, ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, “Islamic Scholars”) will agree to assign this an act of a “mentally unstable” man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...anwings-co-pilot-was-a-jihadi-muslim-convert/

nice selective quoting, from the same page:
Mannheimer says that all evidence indicates Lebitz converted to Islam during his leave six year ago but if that is so, why doesn't he produce the evidence or even state what that evidence is?

601186318b3685221c7e3df42eb1b301a28047ca43a06933c0f1a02e492da2e2.jpg

What has to stop is religion.

Nothing causes more devastation and mindless killing (read; no one uses anything as much) as religion.

At this stage I don't think this was a religious attack but if there's one thing I could do it would be to make everyone an atheist.

Understand many (nearly all) people practice religion without any danger to other people but the extremists are causing more and more trouble.

Why are these threads always brought down by conspiracy theorists and religion? And why are they allowed to continue in that vein?

Messenger

Because we don't read every post in every thread and we rely on people such as your good self to report content that concerns you.

Lol, are you serious? How can you use that source and keep a straight face?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back