AJ Styles - Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved his music.

He needs to be pushed hard and quickly.

I don't think there's any room in the main event picture, but he needs to be dominating mid cards and be cemented in the upper mid as soon as possible.

My biggest fear is that he's going to be having a lot of pointless matches with various mid card talents, until he's finally just another faceless high flyer.

Turn him heel and feud with Neville all the way to Wrestlemania and let them go at it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch Smackdown, but I genuinely fear for AJ in this company. With Roman at the top, and seemingly no end to the lengths the WWE will go to get him over, I feel that someone like AJ has already been relegated to mid card highlight reel, ala Neville.

It does not bode well.

I didn't watch Smackdown, but I genuinely fear for AJ in this company. With Roman at the top, and seemingly no end to the lengths the WWE will go to get him over, I feel that someone like AJ has already been relegated to mid card highlight reel, ala Neville.

It does not bode well.

That was 1 Match? I say they have a Plan for him to WM32. After that is might come a Problem.

Who not to say that Styles does a Bryan?

It does not bode well.
Oh for sure he will be wasted. I just hope he is really good money as he won't get even mildly good booking. Look at the talent they already have (even the those not injured) and how directionless and 'nothing' they have all become.

That was 1 Match? I say they have a Plan for him to WM32. After that is might come a Problem.

Who not to say that Styles does a Bryan?

He should have gone straight into a program with Kevin Owens, seeing as he's the one who eliminated him from the Rumble. That would make sense, give him some character development and put him in an angle with the most over heel they have. The Jericho match was just filler, in my opinion.

He should have gone straight into a program with Kevin Owens, seeing as he's the one who eliminated him from the Rumble. That would make sense, give him some character development and put him in an angle with the most over heel they have. The Jericho match was just filler, in my opinion.

Probably it was but I think they want Styles vs Owens at WM and they think going with it now be too Early with the Owens story at the Moment

Probably it was but I think they want Styles vs Owens at WM and they think going with it now be too Early with the Owens story at the Moment

Yeah, you don't give that match away for free!

There still needed to be some acknowledgement, I feel, about his elimination at the RR. Just to keep the story in people's minds.

They're going to start that Bullet Club thing before SummerSlam. Still hope for AJ to not be a Neville.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back