Brisbane v North Melbourne
390936.jpg

Western Bulldogs v Collingwood
391548.jpg

Melbourne v St. Kilda
391448.jpg

West Coast v Sydney
391605.jpg

Does cody realise you're supposed to vote for one or the other not both?

Seriously how does three purple vees even come close to the Tigers home, or the Saints to the Dee's? Some of you aren't even trying to be partial.
I vote how I want. :cool:
Freo's chevrons would be better than Richmond's grey jumper. It's not just the design we are voting on it is also the template.

Are you one of those people who think kids should not play competitive sport also?

It's not actually doing anything.
If you don't like it don't vote nor pay attention to this. It specifically says to vote for your favourite jumper/shorts combination. What if you like both combos?

If you don't like it don't vote nor pay attention to this. It specifically says to vote for your favourite jumper/shorts combination. What if you like both combos?

See I got the 12y/olds version of an answer from yourself.

I'm allowed to give my views on anything I choose too, if you don't like it then leave yourself.

It's a competition like any other and should only be for the one side per game, no wonder this part of the board makes me vomit occasionally.

See I got the 12y/olds version of an answer from yourself.

I'm allowed to give my views on anything I choose too, if you don't like it then leave yourself.

It's a competition like any other and should only be for the one side per game, no wonder this part of the board makes me vomit occasionally.
Ever heard of a draw champion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back