Alastair Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this - gives me the shits. Also noticed he says "I would have thought" at the end of every sentence. The bloke has nothing else in his vocab.

Seemed like Dwayne was frustrated with how long Lynch was taking today with his sentence structure haha. Did anybody else notice this in the wrap up?

An extremely ignorant dero .

Don't mind him pumping up Hogan's tyers for the Rising Star award, but his condescending and insulting comments about Patrick Cripps is the waffle of a clueless moron.

An extremely ignorant dero .

Don't mind him pumping up Hogan's tyers for the Rising Star award, but his condescending and insulting comments about Patrick Cripps is the waffle of a clueless moron.
The bloke's dumb, plain and simple. He struggles to string a sentence together.

Lynch has been replaced on Bounce next year by Nathan Grima.
Supposedly Lynch is stepping back to concentrate on commentary [aren't we lucky ?] and business interests.

This is a good move and I am surprised it took so long for them to get rid of him from the show, didn't add anything, still seemed uncomfortable speaking on camera. It became a running joke how he could never hold a segment of his own, which was really because he had no real presence or comedic talents. Grima will be a good fit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back