Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Mobbs in the INACTIVE team thread, we have the second highest amount of posters each week.
Well done lads.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I was standing up for Marly Williams after a so called Pies fan bagged him big time. What a load of crap it was.
Don't tag him, but who was it?

Last edited:
posting swamprats.jpg

While the result didn't our way, another solid improvement in the posting stakes, breaking the 200 barrier for the first time in 6 weeks. 15 posters popped their heads in, maintaining our average with 7 breaking the magical 10 post mark.
Good efforts from first gamers grosh147 and Asgardian. While Member of One PAFC proved he is back with another 50 post week to also move past the 300 post mark, MannumPower cracked 600 posts for the season, while despite a quiet week Schulzenfest now has over 200 posts for the season.
After donuts last week, it was a welcome return from PREDAT0R , Marto_ , Jonts and Abraham Nuscrack .

Let's keep it up lads, a couple of more weeks to go before our Mad Monday celebrations but lets keep on showing up in the match threads as the leadership group looks to strengthen our side in the off-season.

match stats swamprats.jpg

Stats update:

Doing well overall in the SFA are
Noobz0r : =4th most disposals, 3rd most handballs,
MannumPower : =9th most disposals, 1st most kicks, 5th most tackles, =4th most frees for
Jonts : =1st most marks
Macca19 : =10th most marks
Member of One PAFC : = 10th most marks
crazy_big_al : 8th most hit outs
spookism : 2nd most tackles, 3rd most frees for
Schulzenfest : 8th most goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, Swampies have your back...I went from rookie last season to tier 2, nice pay increase ;)

It's ok, I only got a massive pay rise when I signed a 9 season deal when I signed on the dotted line. But I got only one frustrating b**** to pay for! It's all about the bling believe me!

After we win this Sunday night by 62+ points, we can then start to p*** off the odd inactive, depending how long our playing list is.

*checks to see if his locker hasn't been cleaned out already*

:oops:

posting swamprats.jpg

Holy s**t balls - Member of One PAFC made this thread our biggest of the season with an amazing 153 posts - surely that is some sort of record. New recruit and name change convert I_Dont_Care backed up his solid start with a impressive 58. MannumPower stays top, closely followed by Noobz0r while The Jet continued his solid posted as Schulzenfest returned to double figures.

Stalwarts Macca19 and crazy_big_al were quiet. Very quiet. Expect a return to form by them this week. Would love to see PREDAT0R , Asgardian , Abraham Nuscrack , manureid , Marto_ , Jonts , DonDynamite and wharfie_1870 increase thier season numbers in what is unfortunately our last game.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...alberton-swamprats-the-golden-throne.1054256/

This is the match thread, let's finish the season on a high.

Forgive me for seeming dumb, but is the amount of posts tied into the game sim somehow? I am still new and don't have the grasp on things like real people do

Forgive me for seeming dumb, but is the amount of posts tied into the game sim somehow? I am still new and don't have the grasp on things like real people do

No, I just count the posts from the thread from the time it starts up until the first bounce of the match.
This just gives an idea of how active our posters are, so we know where we are standing in terms of posters list and who are better posters are in terms of number so we can repay them with the better positions in the sim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back