Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I jsut want to take a moment out of my busy off-season schedual (LOL!) to say thank you to everyone at the club for taking a shot with me this season. I hope I can repay you all over time. I dedicate this song to you all ...

Finally Melbourne might have a chance ... their fans can now live in hope :)

35mdude.jpg

Well it would be better if I put this in the right thread ha ha!

I jsut want to take a moment out of my busy off-season schedual (LOL!) to say thank you to everyone at the club for taking a shot with me this season. I hope I can repay you all over time. I dedicate this song to you all ...

Sucking up will merely get you another year at Alberton...

...unless MannumPower has been sharpening his knife.o_O

PS - I've still got a couple of empty barrels Mannum ;)

Just to save you time, I remember you telling me that I was a runaway winner.
weiner , not winner a whopping great big runaway weiner, like your dog (that is a weiner dog isn't it?)

Stats, stats, statty McStats.....

match stats swamprats.jpg

Well done to MannumPower , Noobz0r , Jonts , crazy_big_al , Kickpuncher , Schulzenfest and myself for leading one or more of the stat categories.

Due to next season being our 3rd since our Jesus like rebirth, we will have a plethora of posters aim for the 50 game milestone - wharfie_1870 , myself , Schulzenfest , Noobz0r , Member of One PAFC , nivek48 , manureid , Kickpuncher , Forzaport and DonDynamite and depending on the set up of the Home and Away season and potential finals appearances - PREDAT0R and Marto_ have the potential to play their 100th games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does training start?
it will be a bit quiet for us whilst finals are happening, then the offseason starts where will be involved in an "expansion" cup. Then the pre-season will start and things will heat up. We need to do a bit of recruiting as we have a few inactives and possible retirees, so if you keep in contact with anyone from TPFP then invite them here to have a look.

it will be a bit quiet for us whilst finals are happening, then the offseason starts where will be involved in an "expansion" cup. Then the pre-season will start and things will heat up. We need to do a bit of recruiting as we have a few inactives and possible retirees, so if you keep in contact with anyone from TPFP then invite them here to have a look.

Most people from TPFP aren't the type to be insane posters, if they are you would have noticed them already in the Get really a get thread. There would be a couple. I'm just odd

I am yet to receive the captains carton from either of you, if you weren't aware the captain should get one carton per player per season if they want to play for the next season

I am yet to receive the captains carton from either of you, if you weren't aware the captain should get one carton per player per season if they want to play for the next season
Figured I'd go for something better that you'd enjoy more...
johnnie-walker-black-label-scotch-whisky.jpg

Do I know my captain or what? :D

BTW Jet, chill dude, just havin' a bit of fun...ok, at your expense, but fun nonetheless :) ... oh for a knife icon :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back