Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey! That's my goal. ;)
images

Apologies, my captain

Can it be a BYO also? I prefer to bring shitloads of Southern Comforts for my drinking pleasure. And I am sure my date will drink the same. You can all call her Brittany.

The photo she gave me when we met was a photo of her in her underwear so I don't think it can be posted on here. Unsure why she'd only have a photo like that in her purse but hey, who am I to complain?!

Cases of 20 cans will be brought to the Awards night.

Beware though, we both will most likely be tipsy when we arrive.

Are you a-ok with all that MannumPower?

What does she do for work? um er lets just say she is a 'massage therapist' :D

Yeah, that will do.

726206_2_9999_med_v1_m56577569854673799.png

Hi fellow 'Rats, have been doing some edits on the Swamprats Wiki. Did you know that there are 2 Wikis? o_O If you click on the links in my sig, I think the one marked "new" is supposed to be the actual Wiki as it contains the newest SFA logo so I updated all the old and horribly inaccurate info that was on there :mad:. Any way, have a look and let me know what you think, what else should be added/altered. I was thinking about putting up a list of every Swamprat player, and maybe past logos. If anyone has any info on previous seasons such as team lists, old guernseys etc that would be appreciated as it'll save me time searching through the archives...it's cold and dark down there and there are weird noises :confused: I think that might be where Boncer kept his zombies :eek:

Wikia was where the old Sweet FA Wiki was located MoOP. Shoutwiki is the new one. I'm on tapatalk so can't see your sig but hopefully you got it right :)
When do I ever get it right wrong? o_O:D

Hey Karny, what you doin next season? Want to bring those fine galloping legs of yours over to the 'Rats? ;):p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do I ever get it right wrong? o_O:D

Hey Karny, what you doin next season? Want to bring those fine galloping legs of yours over to the 'Rats? ;):p
I'll be happy to play with you MoOP!...... at East Side. :D

I'll be happy to play with you MoOP!...... at East Side. :D
Woohoo! First "offer" from another club, I feel special and will treasure it always, they must recognise my exquisite skills :rolleyes: MannumPower , you'll have to increase my Centrelink benefits or at least provide me with a 99% discount card for the front bar now that I'm a sought after playa and all ;)

Unfortunately for you, East from here would be Victoria, not going to happen, the only good thing about Victoria is beating them in the SoO :D

By the way, you never mentioned what you'd offer for my services* o_O

*may or may not use that at my next contract negotiation :)

Last edited:
Hi DJ, hope you've been stocking up the bar for when I visit in the off season...well? o_O
Lots of spirits.
Lots and lots.

Not anytime soon mate. I feeling good, I only drink when I am feeling pretty down.
i'll make you clean the club toilets, you'll feel pretty down then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back