Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

5 years at $750k for Rance from the Lions. Say hello to a first round draft pick and then some if he does leave.

Send rance to groupies dungeon I'm sure then he will sign
doJrCO8kCAgNy.gif

I'm sorry, but if Rance was to leave to Brisbane...., after all the religious stuff was bought up......

Well he would be condemmed to hell for all eternity by religious beliefs.

My beliefs consist of treating no human better than another, family, karma, shunning all traditional religious beliefs, honour, loyalty and a love of RFC.

The rest can seriously GGF as far as I'm concerned.

Im not fussed if Rance stays or goes anymore.
Im not so sure its not about money for him either? Surely he knows if he wants to continue playing footy by now! Its not f***ing rocket science...do you wanna play or not!
If he does go at least we know we have allot of coin to throw at a replacement. Carlisle/Henderson
Or back in or KPD and get a rebounding defender.

I don't know anything, but the longer this drags out the more likely it is that he's goooooooooooooone.
Freo's my bet. Big bucks, playing for a contender...I'd take it.

I really don't get why he'd go to Brisbane and want to spend the next 2-3 years just trying to get back into the finals.
Surely we aren't offering much less than the offer there
Sun sand naked woman good way to relax and study his beliefs:D

If he is not re signed by rnd 12 then i would think he is gone. Thinking about it, even though i would be shattered, I would not hate Rance if he went for that type of coin. One thing that gives me a little hope, is that if they are offering 700k a year, we would be very close with our offer, so cant see him leaving for a little more.

Guess well see.

If he is not re signed by rnd 12 then i would think he is gone. Thinking about it, even though i would be shattered, I would not hate Rance if he went for that type of coin. One thing that gives me a little hope, is that if they are offering 700k a year, we would be very close with our offer, so cant see him leaving for a little more.

Guess well see.

You dont seem as confident as you were about a month ago.....not good signs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont seem as confident as you were about a month ago.....not good signs

No mate, still confident. Just re affirming the message. I was told from a source I trust, 100% he will re sign with us between the rounds 6-12. He has done it before, so he has form in it. if its round 13 and he still has not signed, then and only then would i be worried. yeah he loves Leppa but equally loves Hardwick and the players.

Its just if the lions offer silly money to him that's life changing and way over what we would offer, then i would not begrudge him as it will at least give us a first round pick.

If he goes it will give us a bonus 1st rounder to throw at GWS for Shiel while keeping a 1st rounder for ourselves, also frees up some cash to throw at another class defender.

Thats how I see it if he did decide to leave. besides, if there was a position in where we had to lose someone, i would choose the backline. With team defense, presses etc its the easier spot to replace. We also have a few backs developing who are not as good as Rance, not by a long way but can still do the job.

Hardly seems fair for the best backman in the comp. Ah well, no point disputing the rules. Lets just hope he stays.
One of the things wrong with FA.
Buddy pick 19 to the hawks
Frawley pick 4ish to Melb.

So as someone else said, use one of those for Shiel and keep the other. Money saved from Ramce go after someone else to fill the hole.
Thats true,But to lose our 2nd best player and even though we replace him with someone who could be just as good or better(sheil) it feels like we wouldn't improve the side.And thats not taking into account the massive hole in our defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back